Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Leakage!!!! Advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

This is a little gross.. so TMI... I have been having some anal leakage after I go to the bathroom for about an hour after for the past few days, like I will go to bathroom like 2 hours later and there will be a little bit of poo in my underwear... Anyone have any advice as to why this is happening??? And no I havent had anal sex recently.... Please Help

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:17 AM

you been eating stuff that's formulated fat free or laced with fat free additives? those can cause leakage...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Not that I can recall...

Quoting Anonymous:

you been eating stuff that's formulated fat free or laced with fat free additives? those can cause leakage...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Are you sure your wiping good enough? Try using a wet wipe and see if it still happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I am truly sorry the public school system failed you so completely that you can't wipe your own ass properly.

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Are you on any medications or eating something with Oleastra in it that causes anal leakage? Do you have hemorrhoids? When was your last good bowel movement? Sometimes anal leakage is actually due to constipation, but if you've been having movements and this is something out of the blue lasting for more than a day, you need to consult your doctor. Also, take a look at this list and see if you've been eating any of these five foods: http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/48529-five-foods-cause-anal-leakage
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Haha that is hilirious... but seriously I do wipe really good sometimes too good I wipe it raw

Quoting Anonymous:

I am truly sorry the public school system failed you so completely that you can't wipe your own ass properly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I do have a small hemorrhoids but I have had that for 10+ years

Quoting Melissa_4:

Are you on any medications or eating something with Oleastra in it that causes anal leakage? Do you have hemorrhoids? When was your last good bowel movement? Sometimes anal leakage is actually due to constipation, but if you've been having movements and this is something out of the blue lasting for more than a day, you need to consult your doctor. Also, take a look at this list and see if you've been eating any of these five foods: http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/48529-five-foods-cause-anal-leakage

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)