Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you going out on ''Grey Thursday''?

I told my husband that Target is now going to open the doors at 9:00 pm on Thursday(Thanksgiving). He didn't like that...lol. He said ''What a dumb idea, so what we're going to have a Grey Thursday and a Black Friday?''. Lol
Are any of you going out? Are there any other stores besides Target, and Walmart that are opening on Thursday? 

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
CutieCrab
by Jen on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Yep

Quoting Unoriginal.:

Im not going ANYWHERE lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liveforever
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Yes, its mandatory. I normally have every Friday off but if you dont come in for Black Friday you will be fired. Theyre supposed to post the schedules today. Im pretty sure I work the evening clean up this year but I was there last year at midnight for all the madness lol.

Quoting connorsmommy120:

I hope they keep it at midnight, too. Do you have to work on Black Friday?

Quoting liveforever:

Ugh. This makes me sad. I work at Kohls and we always follow Target. The year Target decided to open at midnight they decided like the week before Thanksgiving they would too. Managers were frantic trying to find people to come in. I really hope they keep it at midnight.

Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

No. Hell no. Not even if they were giving away flat screen tv's.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

DH calls it "brown thursday", and yes, I'll be going to Target.  Was wanting a few things at Walmart, but don't think I can be in two places at once.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I'll be staying  home both days.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I don't believe I will be doing either day this year I will pretty much done and what I don't have will be done online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:20 AM

No

Amy_M
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM

i'll go to rite aid, i do every year, but i live in a tiny tiwn, so its not crazy busy

kzuehlk
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM
We go out every thanksgiving morning because our local store has shoes buy one get one for $1 every year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Damn.  I thought maybe Christian Grey was going to show up somewhere and I was like "hell yeah I'm going!!!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)