Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you going out on ''Grey Thursday''?

I told my husband that Target is now going to open the doors at 9:00 pm on Thursday(Thanksgiving). He didn't like that...lol. He said ''What a dumb idea, so what we're going to have a Grey Thursday and a Black Friday?''. Lol
Are any of you going out? Are there any other stores besides Target, and Walmart that are opening on Thursday? 

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
T06T08T10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Yes! All the things I want go on sale at 8pm thanksgiving day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

dinner is long over at 9. maybe - i would rather do that then wait till midnight or go early the next morning - depends on what the actual deal are.   which i need to research.

CM_Junkie
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM
We are going because honestly this is when we can get the vast majority of what our girls will need for the year. Plus we live so far from family that we are just going out to eat for lunch
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bri2011
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Yep ill be out shopping not for xmas though..I always stock up on the good winter clothing deals and shoes for the kiddos on black Friday. I may get toys here or there if its a really good deal...but really my shopping is to pick up the yrs winter clothing for the family. I got 4 kids lol I gotta do what I gotta do :p so yea ill be in the insanity
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dextons_Mommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I avoid Black Friday like the plague. I won't go out that day at all. The crowds and lines are not worth it to me. I may see if there's some Black Friday deals online on some things I want, but I'm not leaving the house lol!

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I'm not overly impressed with any of the leaked ads I've seen yet. We've always gone to KMart after dinner on Thursday anyway because their sales have always started on Thursday. *shrug*

illinoismommy83
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM

The "black" part of black friday is an accounting reference. Halfway between red and black would be a really pretty color of dark pink with grey undertones. Maybe something like that?

I will probably go to my local CVS on pink with grey understones Thursday. I frequent that store probably 4-5 times most weeks, so I will probably bring the employees some pumpkin pie or something since they are stuck working. They fought over my pumpkin cookies for Halloween. :)

san78
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM

we dont have black friday here

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Why put yourself thru that mess to save a dollar or two??

Being poor must really suck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Kmart has been open on Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)