Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM
I'm sorry.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you believe that when you die that's it? Nothing more?

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

The lack of a god is sooooooo obvious I have a hard time taking believers seriously.

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM

MY SIL is very religious. It drives me batty but I don't let her know. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel the same way.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

The lack of a god is sooooooo obvious I have a hard time taking believers seriously.

night.magic
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh Dear God, what? How do you know for sure that your point is valid? Why try and shoot down those who have Faith?

LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good thing that's not what most Christians believe...

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, why? I'm perfectly fine knowing there's no life after death.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you believe that when you die that's it? Nothing more?

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

idee
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this

First of all free will. If every thing were perfect; we'd all be controlled like puppets. The big lesson here is to realize what we all already know and understand... Our choices effect others.

unusualmom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

How so? Because there's pain, suffering, and death?

Everything puts their children in pain in order to bring their soul or actions up to where it should be. The fact that the pain is there does not mean there is no reason, it just means you can't see what the reason is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Why did my gma die a slow painful death when she spent her whole life a Godly woman living by his scripture? I think the same thing.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM
3 moms liked this
I believe in God.

Before Jesus, believers sacrificed a Lamb. Jesus was sent to be the Lamb.

God still cared about his people before Christ. That's why he got so upset and flooded the world and destroyed the city.

To believe you must have faith and that is why its called faith
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured