Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (171-180):
nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I still believe in GOD.

bedtimehereyet
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I am going to attempt to read all the comments.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
Today at 1:17 AM
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM

ok.

i'm a happy Humanist.
question everything, except your mother.
i dont like to use capital letters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:11 PM
God was there the whole time. He spoke to Abraham, Noah,.Moses, Jonah, David, etc. Get your facts straight. God has been there the whole time. And the Middle Easterners knew how to write.
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I'm just saying discussing religion is like discussing politics not every1 has the same opinions or views.I do believe in god tho ;) so stop the arguing and remember ; Life is like a box of chochalate- Forest Gump lmao

Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Any idiot can copy and paste youtube videos on CM. Lmao! I said i didn't have time to sit down and watch 59 minutes of regurgitated apologetics that ive heard a million times. Circular logic loses its appeal after the 1000th argument. I can show you my copy and paste skills if you'd like. Or why don't you tell me yourself why you think the bible hasn't been debunked and isn't a copy of ancient myths that predate it? Lmao

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Sailor_nena:

"I already replied to you. It loaded. Nothing more than regurgitated apologetics."

Yeah, don't worry. I didn't expect an actual rebuttal of the facts presented there. I just expected something vague and dismissive and you delivered that quite beautifully, LOL.

Sharon

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM

well said. I agree.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My God has always cared!  :)  And you know what?  Even though things happen in my life that I don't quite understand..  I still have faith & know he cares! 

Prayers for Chuck Pagano, Colts coach. Fighting Leukemia.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I think she is using a reference page online. It tells you how to answer questions such as the ones being asked here. The best part is that it is on the 700 Club website. Gives me a chuckle.

Quoting Acid:

Okay, then how about a real word used in real life...not another fanatic religion.

Quoting LectioDivina:

No, I mean Hyletic. It is also a Gnostic word to describe those that are bound to earth.

I love when people talk shit about others only to be wrong.

Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Are you serious? Smh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is using a reference page online. It tells you how to answer questions such as the ones being asked here. The best part is that it is on the 700 Club website. Gives me a chuckle.

Quoting Acid:

Okay, then how about a real word used in real life...not another fanatic religion.

Quoting LectioDivina:

No, I mean Hyletic. It is also a Gnostic word to describe those that are bound to earth.

I love when people talk shit about others only to be wrong.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

There are very many more differences between my Gods and the Christian god than just Jesus! For example, none of my Gods insist that they are the only one. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk why people always pick on the Christians. All religions believe in a God of some form.. All of them. That God in some form is similar in ways to the Christian God the only difference being is Jesus.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which is funny that they ignore concrete evidence for something that cant be proved.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Good thing that's not what most Christians believe...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)