Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I was born with a fatal disease and have wondered that my whole life.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did my gma die a slow painful death when she spent her whole life a Godly woman living by his scripture? I think the same thing.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Because God didn't "give" him cancer.  Smoking, viruses, environomental exposures and a slew of other things we don't know about yet causes cancer.  God made the laws of science, so He leaves us alone with those laws of science.  This is earth.  It isn't heaven nor utopia-nor is it supposed to be.  

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

CutieCrab
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Same. I have seen so many miracles to believe He cares.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My God has always cared!  :)  And you know what?  Even though things happen in my life that I don't quite understand..  I still have faith & know he cares! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM
So true!

Quoting chalisa0:

Because God didn't "give" him cancer.  Smoking, viruses, environomental exposures and a slew of other things we don't know about yet causes cancer.  God made the laws of science, so He leaves us alone with those laws of science.  This is earth.  It isn't heaven nor utopia-nor is it supposed to be.  

Quoting unusualmom:

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM
You do know that the concept of G-d predates Christianity, right...?

Sharon
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM
5 moms liked this
Ppl have the right to believe what they want without assholes trying to make a mockery of it. I never understood why some are so adamant about debunking whatever belief a person has. Who you trying to convince yourself or me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Here's the thing though...In this world Satan has control because people have turned from God. All the bad stuff that happens in this world is not Gods fault, it is the result of sin and people turning their backs on God. All your post is is another deception put in someone's mind to further humans denying God. Why should God help people when so many don't believe in him and show so much hatred towards him ? Would you continue to help someone if they treated you like crap and constantly said they hated you and blamed you for everything ? Umm no you wouldn't. Faith doesn't have to be proven, because its faith. Either you choose to have faith or you choose not to have it. It's your choice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Which is funny that they ignore concrete evidence for something that cant be proved.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Good thing that's not what most Christians believe...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM
This!

Quoting schatzi869:

I believe in God and I really don't care whether others think He exists or not. I believe He does. I know He does. You worry about your soul in the afterlife...or don't. Doesn't really matter to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Well if ots Gods grace then they dont need the meds right? even if its just for blood pressure i mean if God is the one keeping them alive then.they dont need the meds oh and no further treatments...

Quoting KatieBell2012:

The have meds to help with blood pressure but that isn't a treatment for the actual heart condition and as far as medical care for the defect if you call an ultrasound 1 time a yr treatment then I guess so. Even the doctor has told my sister that by the grace of God her kids are still living. So even he believes that God is the reason they are living and that it isn't because of him.

Quoting Anonymous:

O.k I believe there might not be a cure but your telling me they just sent them.home. they have No medicine, and No medical care for the defect? NONE at all?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

Actually the doctors solution to it for the past 4 yrs for my nephew and 3 for my niece has been to wait and see. There is no treatment for what they have.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea bc Drs. had nothing to do with that? She just left him at home and didnt take him for treatments or appt. to try to help him right?

I hate it when people credit god for Drs and scientists saving lives. But if they didnt its the drs fault not gods that they died. Ass fucking backwards. If you believe its god then dont go to the dr I mean if your meant to be ok god will save you right?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

mandy18192
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Faith is believing and not seeing ... I put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone. There is a God look around you there is proof everywhere. Look at trees, mountains, sunsets, beautiful things rite? You can seriously beleive that some Big Bang did all that can you?! God is there and he cares. All those terrible things that happen are because of sin. Sin is anything we do, think, or say that god does not like. Adam and Eve were the first to sin the tree of good and evil god said not to eat that fruit and eve did then gave it to Adam. They disobeyed God thus a curse God put on the earth... Men work for our living, pain in child birth,death, pain, persecution... Bc of sin. Have you ever told a lie? Cheated? Stole? Those ore types of sin and we have all done some. That makes us sinners! God made hell for satan hell isn't meant for us it's meant for the devil and his angels.(daemons) but we get caught in sin and get traped into hell. Kinda like when you set a mouse trap out in your house and you tell your kid to stay away from it and they disobey and get hurt by that mouse trap. That trap was meant for the mouse not your kid. God came and payed the price. He loves us sooooo much that he gave his son... HIS ONLY SON to DIE for us!! That's love! I wouldent give my daughter up for anyone. He did that so we can go to heaven with him when we die. He paid the price now we just have to accept the gift! John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleives in me shall not parish but have everlasting life. We just have to accept him. And I pray you all do!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN