Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (61-70):
Nunyabusiness
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Congratulations on using a well known moron's opinion. Why dont you be a big girl now and use your own words?

KatieBell2012
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:00 AM
You believe what you do and I will believe what I do but when I die I know I will go to heaven and be forever happy

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if ots Gods grace then they dont need the meds right? even if its just for blood pressure i mean if God is the one keeping them alive then.they dont need the meds oh and no further treatments...

Quoting KatieBell2012:

The have meds to help with blood pressure but that isn't a treatment for the actual heart condition and as far as medical care for the defect if you call an ultrasound 1 time a yr treatment then I guess so. Even the doctor has told my sister that by the grace of God her kids are still living. So even he believes that God is the reason they are living and that it isn't because of him.

Quoting Anonymous:

O.k I believe there might not be a cure but your telling me they just sent them.home. they have No medicine, and No medical care for the defect? NONE at all?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

Actually the doctors solution to it for the past 4 yrs for my nephew and 3 for my niece has been to wait and see. There is no treatment for what they have.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea bc Drs. had nothing to do with that? She just left him at home and didnt take him for treatments or appt. to try to help him right?

I hate it when people credit god for Drs and scientists saving lives. But if they didnt its the drs fault not gods that they died. Ass fucking backwards. If you believe its god then dont go to the dr I mean if your meant to be ok god will save you right?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations on being an asshole! I was just sharing something I found and thought was a good debate point... nothing wrong with using a statement even from a "known idiot" as you say as a jump off for learning something... but then Im not a close minded fool who doesnt believe in learning anything.

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

Congratulations on using a well known moron's opinion. Why dont you be a big girl now and use your own words?

KatieBell2012
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Also I believe that God gave the doctor the mess to provide what they need. I believe God gave the doctor the knowledge he needs to take care of them the way they need to be. I feel that if it wasn't for God we wouldn't have teacher, doctors, elf's or anything like that. I feel that people would just simply be here doing nothing

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if ots Gods grace then they dont need the meds right? even if its just for blood pressure i mean if God is the one keeping them alive then.they dont need the meds oh and no further treatments...

Quoting KatieBell2012:

The have meds to help with blood pressure but that isn't a treatment for the actual heart condition and as far as medical care for the defect if you call an ultrasound 1 time a yr treatment then I guess so. Even the doctor has told my sister that by the grace of God her kids are still living. So even he believes that God is the reason they are living and that it isn't because of him.

Quoting Anonymous:

O.k I believe there might not be a cure but your telling me they just sent them.home. they have No medicine, and No medical care for the defect? NONE at all?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

Actually the doctors solution to it for the past 4 yrs for my nephew and 3 for my niece has been to wait and see. There is no treatment for what they have.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea bc Drs. had nothing to do with that? She just left him at home and didnt take him for treatments or appt. to try to help him right?

I hate it when people credit god for Drs and scientists saving lives. But if they didnt its the drs fault not gods that they died. Ass fucking backwards. If you believe its god then dont go to the dr I mean if your meant to be ok god will save you right?

Quoting KatieBell2012:

My niece and nephew both have deadly heart diseases. My sister was told that my nephew wouldn't live to see his 1st birthday, he is about to turn 5. That is part of the reason I have faith there is a God. I believe that if it wasn't for them being sick a lot of things that have happened wouldn't have. My niece is the most strong willed child I know and everytime I see her doing something that we were told she would never do I praise God.

Quoting unusualmom:

Honestly...neither do i? Why did God let my mom suffer from lung cancer longer than necessary? She was a churchly woman. Things like that puts some stuff in different perspectives.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

KatieBell2012
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Both lol. I choose to believe because in my heart and soul I know it is right.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Ppl have the right to believe what they want without assholes trying to make a mockery of it. I never understood why some are so adamant about debunking whatever belief a person has. Who you trying to convince yourself or me?

Melanie420
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Because it messes with free will, also God doesn't magically make thing happen and not happen, we do it ourselves, we don't magically get cancer, it grows and God didn't put it there. I believe everything happens for a reason and just because I don't know the reasons doesn't mean God doesn't care. I'm not christian because I don't believe in the Bible, but I believe in God and Jesus, I live the way I feel they want me too, not what a book tells me

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting unusualmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:08 AM

You have to admit one thing about God, she appears to have a really odd sense of humor!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My God has always cared!  :)  And you know what?  Even though things happen in my life that I don't quite understand..  I still have faith & know he cares! 

Very nicely said, I feel the same way and know God cares very much!

Lindsey1126
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:10 AM
God gives everyone a free will..He never said life would be easy and He works in ways not everyone understands.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Lol yea she does... specially with making some animals homosexual!

Quoting Anonymous:

You have to admit one thing about God, she appears to have a really odd sense of humor!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured