Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

god didnt care for 98000 years what makes you think he does now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (71-80):
piesmama09
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Homosexual animals? Is that a thing now? I just laughed so hard at that!

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM

This is the same guy that tried to villainize Mother Teresa and Princess Diana right?

The same guy that hates religion but Got married in a Church?

Seems to me that doing nothing yourself except talk badly about those who devote their lives to charity on the assumption that they're doing it for reasons he doesn't think are noble enough is a bit of a cop out. He could of made a difference in a lot of people's lives by doing some charity himself, but instead he just stood Idly by and attacked those that would.

He's not someone who should be listened to for very long in my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Do you seriously not know that there are thousands of species of animals that have homosexual couples in it? Its documented. and true... lol animals being with same sex partners...

Quoting piesmama09:

Homosexual animals? Is that a thing now? I just laughed so hard at that!

embersparkle
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I would like to point out God did not force Jesus to die on the cross for us. He had a choice. And he chose to die for us because he loves us all. Of course he wasn't thrilled about what he had to go through. It's a hrs thing for even me, a Christian to understand why God doesn't intervene but I still believe his reasons are for the best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
As i stated before.. i posted this because i thought it would be a good jump off for a debate/discussiom where perhaps learning could be done.. I have no.issues posting something conterversial to learn... i like learning and im.not a close-minded fool.

Quoting LectioDivina:

This is the same guy that tried to villainize Mother Teresa and Princess Diana right?

Seems to me that doing nothing yourself except talk badly about those who devote their lives to charity on the assumption that they're doing it for reasons he doesn't think are noble enough is a bit of a cop out. He could of made a difference in a lot of people's lives by doing some charity himself, but instead he just stood Idly by and attacked those that would.

mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I think that people believe in God to make themselves feel better.. Gives them a reason to live and am answer for the Good and bad that may happen in their life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM
My understanding it that there is no god, it makes perfect sense.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You know.  I put up there on my reply that I don't always understand things that happen and this is one of them.  I've struggled with my faith for a long time in the past..  Like wondering why God doesn't heal his people?  I still don't fully understand it.

Quoting unusualmom:

My dad has this way of thinking. He always asks...ie: my cousin - if he was a preacher for 20 years then why did God give him cancer at 19?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Some people need to believe in god or an afterlife, otherwise they would kill themselves.
LectioDivina
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:21 AM

"Learning" and Not being close minded implies that there will be some truth to learn. The bitter babblings of a hyletic narcissist is not exactly Chaucer.

Quoting Anonymous:

As i stated before.. i posted this because i thought it would be a good jump off for a debate/discussiom where perhaps learning could be done.. I have no.issues posting something conterversial to learn... i like learning and im.not a close-minded fool.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)