Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you use sex? edit to clarify

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM
  • 48 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you initiate sex to get what you want/distract from fighting?

Options:

all the time! and it works every time

I've done it before, probably will again one day, but don't make a habit out of it

me, initiate sex? yeah, he'd DEF know I was up to something if I did that

no, just cuz I haven't

No...I think it's totally wrong to use sex for any reason

and other, cuz there always is

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 61

View Results

I mean it in the opposite way most people assume when saying a woman uses sex. I mean do you GIVE it to get what you want or get out of "trouble?" Do you have sex to distract your SO from something you've done? Curious how many women use sex to their advantage by giving, not taking away (which I totally hate)

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't mean use it in a bad way always. sometimes, yeah. I mean, are there times you use sex to get over a fight, or to cover up something you've done (doesn't have to be something horrible, or it can), ect, ect...

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this
I use it as a "treat" sometimes if he's done something especially nice for no reason. As far as to get out of trouble, I probably have, but nothing so major that it would affect our relationship. Usually, if I'm trying to talk him into doing something (say the dishes), I'll shake my boobs while asking, or make 'em bounce up and down so he nods. Lol

Yeah, I suppose I'm pretty manipulative. However, it's not in a "bad" way, in my opinion. No harm done- he's not complaining ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM
I have never used it to get my way or something from it. I have used sex to end disagreements though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justhavingfun.
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't use sex for anything except a good time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
semamaearth
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM

haha!! yeah, I don't know too many men who would complain about it!! lol!

and yeah, I don't mean it in a bad way. sometimes, obviously, it can be used that way, I'm sure

Quoting StrangeDays:

I use it as a "treat" sometimes if he's done something especially nice for no reason. As far as to get out of trouble, I probably have, but nothing so major that it would affect our relationship. Usually, if I'm trying to talk him into doing something (say the dishes), I'll shake my boobs while asking, or make 'em bounce up and down so he nods. Lol

Yeah, I suppose I'm pretty manipulative. However, it's not in a "bad" way, in my opinion. No harm done- he's not complaining ;)

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Ive definitely used it when he was mad at me.. He will be sitting there all mad and i just start stripping. Works like a charm ;)
Besides, wasting time mad? Ain't nobody got no time for that! (my new favorite saying)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Same. That's a bit manipulative don't ya think?

Quoting justhavingfun.:

No, I don't use sex for anything except a good time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM
No we have sex because we want to, not for a ulterior motive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM
See, he's smart enough to be fully aware of what I'm doing, but dumb enough to go along with it. Lol

Quoting semamaearth:

haha!! yeah, I don't know too many men who would complain about it!! lol!

and yeah, I don't mean it in a bad way. sometimes, obviously, it can be used that way, I'm sure

Quoting StrangeDays:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2five87
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

If I want to go shopping or something like that and he doesn't wanna give up the credit card or cash, I just bribe him with sex or a bj and he gives me what I want. lol

pregnancy week by week
SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:29 AM

My husband doesn't like having sex when we're fighting... I think to myself, what a bitch... buut, that's neither here nor there. I have asked him if we were done fighting over this shit so that I could f*ck him, that did work... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured