Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I finally hooked up with my ex yesterday it was amaaaazing !

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I posted last week i belive about having 2 emotional affairs here is the link just in case :

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17568723/Im_in_an_open_relationship_but_SO_doesnt_know_it_yet_muajajajajaja

Anyways me and one of the finally hooked up yesterday, we both left work early and went to a local hotel for about 3hrs it was so much fun, we smoked some MJ (it was my first time smoking in over 4yrs) & we just went at it. We talked just like the old time when we were bff(because after we broke up in hs we still remained bff) It felt so good catching up with him and doing other things if you know what i mean. His penis was so much bigger then my SO, but i didnt tell him that,i woke up today so exhausted from all the fun. I hope we can keep this going. We both know it's not right but in reality we don't care he is legally married because he had to since he got her pregnant and im with my SO because i got pregnant also although we are not married we still live together and have 2 kids. I know im gonna get bashed for this but to me its just all in good fun, i deserve some time off from my hectic & boring life. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

The list of adjectives could go on and on.. WHORE, SLUT, DOUCHEBAG..WTF is wrong with you? 

there are many things wrong with me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Whore.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been waiting for a post like this to pop up so I could use it ;-p

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3xangel:

I'm not even surprised. You'd rather be a wiener wash for different dudes to run through, than to be a woman of honor and leave your current relationship. Smdh.

weiner wash !! lol i havent heard that one before

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Your poor kids. Grow a damn vagina and LEAVE him. Why go around being a whore? I am sure your SO probably supports your whore ass so you cant leave.

You two are extremely selfish. I hope she finds out, leaves his ass and takes him for everything he's worth.Then you two can be worthless POS together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TarantulaTress
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, running the risk of destroying two families sounds like loads of fun! Need a break from your hectic life? Please. Get a fucking hobby and close your damn legs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

Your poor kids. Grow a damn vagina and LEAVE him. Why go around being a whore? I am sure your SO probably supports your whore ass so you cant leave.

You two are extremely selfish. I hope she finds out, leaves his ass and takes him for everything he's worth.Then you two can be worthless POS together.

Nope I work full time and get payed more then him. 

LovelyCorrupt
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM
So ur a parent, sneaking around, and smoking dope trying to relive the old days? Ok just making sure I got all that.
What kind of example are u setting?? If ur unhappy, tell him and his small dick to hit the bricks and stop acting like a teenager in a lifetime movie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I gotta give u mad props hahaha.. Just don't get caught..
Smcclellan7080
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Ohhhh....So you're a whore? Congrats!

RaLALA
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:35 PM

you know what,i aint even mad at cha. do yo thing. 

But be ready for the backlash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)