Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I finally hooked up with my ex yesterday it was amaaaazing !

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I posted last week i belive about having 2 emotional affairs here is the link just in case :

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17568723/Im_in_an_open_relationship_but_SO_doesnt_know_it_yet_muajajajajaja

Anyways me and one of the finally hooked up yesterday, we both left work early and went to a local hotel for about 3hrs it was so much fun, we smoked some MJ (it was my first time smoking in over 4yrs) & we just went at it. We talked just like the old time when we were bff(because after we broke up in hs we still remained bff) It felt so good catching up with him and doing other things if you know what i mean. His penis was so much bigger then my SO, but i didnt tell him that,i woke up today so exhausted from all the fun. I hope we can keep this going. We both know it's not right but in reality we don't care he is legally married because he had to since he got her pregnant and im with my SO because i got pregnant also although we are not married we still live together and have 2 kids. I know im gonna get bashed for this but to me its just all in good fun, i deserve some time off from my hectic & boring life. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (81-83):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM

nooooooooooo don't go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Mrs.wilcox01:

Take me with you

Quoting MicheleJM:

leaving this post now....

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM

thats kinda sadder!    my mom and dad divorced because she cheated on him.   i have never really been able to respect her (on the same level as before it happened)  since.    i wonder when the truth comes out in your real life,   how it will effect the way your children view you......   im also sad for you on another level.   you should have amazing mind blowing sex with your Husband!   if it isnt mindblowing and you married - that evokes pitty from me.   thats sad!  you are getting jipped in your marriage!    i am so thankful that my dh leaves me never craving other people. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

thats why shot guns weddngs are foolish.   you could be together but now you are forced to be sneaky cheats.    its not the 50s and you dont need to marry your baby's daddy.   why dont you both be honest and tell your SO.... no ... wait...   he wont will he... :)   foolish sluts never ever learn.  have fun before the sky falls. 

omg i don't want him im just in it for the sex actually ! 

Charweba
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Charweba:

for goodness sake can't you both just leave the people you are with and get in a relationship with each other? smh.

no that's not an option for either of us and even if it was i don't think i would want to be in a real relationship with him.

it is crap like this that makes me wish gay marriage was legal. Here you have a shot at being with the the person you love, in a committed legal relationship, and you are treating your marriage like a joke!! There are people who wish they could get married to the person they love and you are just playing house. smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)