Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

open mouth, insert foot.....ew, is that a hair?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

If you read my post titled " I want my child support, I don't care if you lose everythign you own", then this is for you.

This is an apology, a a retraction of some things said, and a little clarification, all in one.

I did not mean any offense to anyone when I wrote that. If it sounds like I did, then I do apologize.

If you receive child support, then rock on mama. I never meant to imply anything by stating that I don't receive it. Promise. Pinky-swear;)

I fully believe that the man is 50% responsible for the care of his children. The men who choose not to be in their childrens life, and don't pay a dime to their hard-working mothers are pieces of shit. I will completely agree with that.

What gets me mad is the greed. No, my DH doesn't owe any CS to anyone, thank God. I don't receive child support for MY son, because his dad and I have 50/50 custody, so it's kind of silly (for me) to bounce money from account to account when it all goes to making sure DS needs are met before any of our personal wants do.

I only meant to state, that when women who blow their CS on selfish things, and then in turn do nothing or next to nothing to make sure that their child is happy, clean and healthy are held accountable for "spending money that isn't theirs"....THEN i will get mad when I see someone buying candy with a FS card. I just wanted to chat, and hear how you ladies felt...I type aggressively, just like I speak. Tryign to work on that...tone of voice can change so many things!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN