Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes your floor is disgusting!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I get that you have kids so there will be toys scattered about, I get that you will have that days snacks on the floor but seriously it shouldn't smell like piss. When the kids wake up change their diapers. I get that life is busy but take 2 minutes to change their diapers instead of waiting for an hour for me to get here
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (11-18):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Exactly I change my kids diaper right when we wake up in the morning, always before nap and always before bed so that there's almost no chance of peeing through. Yes it's happend before but then I change the diaper and clothing. They just change the diaper but leave the wet onesie on and it irks me

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, that's nasty and neglectful.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand that it's when your kid is pissing in a full diaper and getting pee everywhere but you would rather eat then change them

Quoting Anonymous:

My floor is covered in Cheerios..Yes, I left them there over night. I felt like shit yesterday. *Shrug*

sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Poor babies.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Gross
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Yuck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM

MY DH would have a stroke, this is the exact reason he wont allow animals in the house no pee in the carpet for us, now if a child did it and it was bc someone didn't change it heads would roll!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM
i get to my employers house around 830 every day. the kids wake up at 7. she leaves for work at 9, and i chang them right after she leaves, their diapers are soakd and COLD. =(
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM

eww 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM
I know I hate it :( I'm thinking of bringing a carpet cleaner tomorrow cuz my socks always smell like piss when I leave and the kids hand and knees and feet always smell from the carpet :( I feel so bad for them

Quoting Anonymous:

i get to my employers house around 830 every day. the kids wake up at 7. she leaves for work at 9, and i chang them right after she leaves, their diapers are soakd and COLD. =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)