Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG HAVE YOU HEARD? 53 STATES..THIS JUST IN...UPDATE IN OP!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

YES THATS RIGHT. 53 STATES WANT OUT OF THE UNION AND ARE PLANNING TO OUST OBAMA. THIS IS FOR REAL. AND COINCIDENCE THAT IT'S HAPPENING IN 2012?

I THINK THIS COULD BE IT. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL READY

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Replies (281-290):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM
53 states? Hmm...I only know of 50. Can you tell what the other 3 states are?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

THE REAL QUESTION IS.....CAN YOU?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

breaking character to agree with you!!! so hysterical the number of mamas who think this is serious!! this is way more fun that I thought it would be!!!

Quoting jesistar6910:

lawls. I do so love how many people don't understand the dripping sarcasm in this post.

If we stay a union, we should aim to get 53 states actually in the union - it's a prime number. Then we'd be "one nation, indivisible" for real!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:54 PM
when you educate yourself on how many states are actually in the union... i may then take you seriously. until then educate yourself please for the love of God.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

DID YOU SKIP ALL OF YOUR SARCASM 101 CLASSES?! THOSE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS EVERY OTHER SUBJECT!

Quoting Anonymous:

when you educate yourself on how many states are actually in the union... i may then take you seriously. until then educate yourself please for the love of God.

PeaceMuch
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Lol @ 53 states
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
boredSAHM
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

SO GLAD SOME OF YOU ARE READY, BUT FYI, YOU MAY WANT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS WORTH!!

Quoting boredSAHM:

okay. I will go get my gun and my six months worth of food now. we will be destroyed by the power above us. 

Quoting Anonymous:

THESE "UNBASED" FACTS COULDN'T BE MORE "BASED" OR WHATEVER. THIS IS REAL. I HOPE YOU'RE READY. IT'S WAY MORE THAN 53 NOW. THE ENTIRE WORLD IS PREPARING FOR THE END, EXCEPT THOSE OF US HERE IN AMERICA. THE STATES THAT HAVE LEGALIZED MARIJUANA AND GAY MARRIAGE ARE THE WORST. SO BLIND TO WHAT IS HAPPENING. IT'S THE GAYS. THEY ARE COMING TO DESTROY US. BECAUSE THEY WERE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO MARRY, OUR WORLD IS GOING TO END. THIS IS WHAT ALL THOSE PREACHERS WARNED US ABOUT AND WE REFUSED TO LISTEN. THEY WILL COME KILL US WITH THEIR BLUNTS

Quoting boredSAHM:

alright, good theory. Too bad I don't believe in rumors and unbased facts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM
No. Why do you think I asked? Because I don't know. So, are you going to tell me or not?

Quoting Anonymous:

THE REAL QUESTION IS.....CAN YOU?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM
they didnt teach sarcasm in school. lol but i take it this is an attempt at sarcasm?

Quoting Anonymous:

DID YOU SKIP ALL OF YOUR SARCASM 101 CLASSES?! THOSE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS EVERY OTHER SUBJECT!

Quoting Anonymous:

lullabylily
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Hmmmn OK. Trolling huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

I WENT THROUGH 6TH GRADE 4 TIMES. DON'T QUESTION MY EDUCATION

Quoting Anonymous:

There are only 50 states. I think someone should go back to school and relearn history!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)