Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG HAVE YOU HEARD? 53 STATES..THIS JUST IN...UPDATE IN OP!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

YES THATS RIGHT. 53 STATES WANT OUT OF THE UNION AND ARE PLANNING TO OUST OBAMA. THIS IS FOR REAL. AND COINCIDENCE THAT IT'S HAPPENING IN 2012?

I THINK THIS COULD BE IT. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL READY

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It's all over the news in Canada.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHAT IS THIS "ONLY 50 STATES" NONSENSE YOU ALL SPEAK OF? ARE YOU ALL THAT NAIVE?! OBAMA HAS BEEN HIDING STATES FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS...HE CREATED ARMIES. BUT IT IS ALL BACKFIRING.

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:04 PM
4 moms liked this

The artform known as sarcasm is apparently lost on many...

..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Are you sure he's only hiding 3? With all the power Obama has, one would imagine he'd be hiding a lot more. 

Quoting Anonymous:

WHAT IS THIS "ONLY 50 STATES" NONSENSE YOU ALL SPEAK OF? ARE YOU ALL THAT NAIVE?! OBAMA HAS BEEN HIDING STATES FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS...HE CREATED ARMIES. BUT IT IS ALL BACKFIRING.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

OBAMA IS PURE EVIL. I BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY ASSASINATED ROMNEY EARLY ON IN THE CAMPAIGN AND THEN HAD HIS CLONE RUN AGAINST HIM SO HE COULD WIN, BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS COUNTRY ACTUALLY SUPPORTS OBAMA.

NEXT WEEK ALL THE MARRIED GAY PEOPLE WILL DESTROY EVERY HETEROSEXUAL BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW LEGALLY ALLOWED TO MARRY. THOSE WHO ARE LEFT WILL BE DESTROYED

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Tell me more of this fuckery of which you speak.

Quoting Anonymous:

I BELIEVE THE GOVTMNT MADE ROBOTS TO VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE. NOW THE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FIGURE IT OUT. THIS COULD GET UGLY.

WORSE STILL? OBAMA HAS CREATED HIS OWN INSURANCE POLICY. IT WILL COST EVERYONE 75% OF YOUR PAYCHECK AND IF YOU DO NOT GET INSURED WITH IT, YOU WILL BE EXECUTED. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Sounds like a fun time.

*eyeroll*

Quoting Anonymous:

I BELIEVE THE GOVTMNT MADE ROBOTS TO VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE. NOW THE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FIGURE IT OUT. THIS COULD GET UGLY.

WORSE STILL? OBAMA HAS CREATED HIS OWN INSURANCE POLICY. IT WILL COST EVERYONE 75% OF YOUR PAYCHECK AND IF YOU DO NOT GET INSURED WITH IT, YOU WILL BE EXECUTED. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Lolol I heard its up to 80 states now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:06 PM

53....bwhahahahaha

Sweet_Britt
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:07 PM

HAHAHAHA

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:07 PM

LMAO

Ok I will make sure I am ready.

Whack job!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:07 PM

OH THERE ARE LOTS AND LOTS MORE. ONLY 3, SO FAR AND THAT WE KNOW OF, HAVE PETITIONED TO LEAVE THE UNION. PURE CHAOS FRIENDS

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

Are you sure he's only hiding 3? With all the power Obama has, one would imagine he'd be hiding a lot more. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured