Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i lost 9 pounds since october 31*last update with all my secrets*

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:19 PM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this
And I eat chocolate every morning.Ask me anything. And I will give you all my secrets.

My first secret:
I don't eat past six at night
2nd secret... I only drink water, raw milk and ballerina green tea
3rd secred, I don't exercise and I eat whatever I want to eat.

It is a proven fact if you eat chocolate in the morning time when you wake up, then you won't have cravings for it the rest of the day and you are moving the whole day which means you are working it off that day... so you can eat chocolate of your choice in the morning time and I am not talking about noon or afternoon, I am talking about morning, and it also gives you a boost of energy as well... it stops your cravings... I have been doing it for the past two weeks... I also drink a small cup of ballerina green tea, and it makes you go to the bathroom and it cuts your appetite in half so I am not eating as much as I was... I am eating smaller portions but I am full and satisfied after every meal and I can eat what ever I want, and I just stop when I feel full... I drink raw milk and water and eat sea salt but that is all I have done the past two weeks and have lost 9 pounds... and I have not excercised or have done anything else... it has been quite awesome... I do take meds on a regular basis, and one of the pills I take has a side effect of weight loss but that milligram is .01 gram so I don't think that has a big impact on my weight loss...

But that is my secret
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Sooooo..what's the secret?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Does it give you the shits or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RelaxedMom2-3
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I'm gonna bite. What is your secret?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Laxative chocolate? Tiny piece? You're really overweight and lost a lot of water weight?

I know there isn't a secret. Unless you're doing something unhealthy, you lost it just like the rest of us have.
just_hc
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM

What are all you secrets?  

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Okay, dish! I need to lose about 25 pounds!
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM
No it is any kind of chocolate I want

Quoting Anonymous:

Laxative chocolate? Tiny piece? You're really overweight and lost a lot of water weight?

I know there isn't a secret. Unless you're doing something unhealthy, you lost it just like the rest of us have.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:26 PM

umm...Ive lost 20lbs in 3 weeks....but I stopped the snacking and started eating smaller portions. I also think that my medication the dr. put me on is helping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I have lost 35# between June and October (have been at the same weight for the past month) and I did it the healthy way...changed my eating habits, gave up sweet tea and got active. It's a little slow going since I don't have a thyroid but it's going. My husand lost 70# between Dec. '11-April '10....by getting more active and watching what he eats. Since April he's stayed at the 160-162 mark. So, honestly losing 9# in 2 weeks is pretty average to me. My husband lost 70 pounds in 16 weeks or 4.3# a week. So...you lost 9 in 2 weeks, to his 8.6# every 2 weeks. Not a biggie.

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Is that all who are curious to see my find out my final secret about the chocolate?? I am surprised I don't have more people wanting to know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)