Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf.I would love to have a talk with the little brat's mom!

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter rides the bus home. There are days when kids say mean things. 

There is a little girl that Jordyn is assigned to sit with. SHe has called Jordyn stupid, told people she eats her boogers...alll kinds of things (dont feel bad if you laugh at the booger part). Today dd got off the bus and said "Aniyah spit in my face today."

W. T. F.

What goes on in a home that makes a child think it is ok to go to school and spit in another child's face. DH is going up to the school today,PT conferences, and he is getting Jordyn's seat reassigned. I am so mad right now. I would love to know who that little girl's mama is. 

There is another student in Jordyn's class that goes around calling other students "mother fucker." its so saddening.

DD told the bus driver but I told dd if it happens again, she is allowed to slap that little girl right in the face. I dont normally promote violence,but damn.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Replies (121-130):
skittlefart
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM

OP isn't a member anymore, so you won't get a straight answer....plus this is from november...

Quoting GleekingOut:

I have to ask - as a mom with a child that does have issues with her speech and spitting when she says certain words ('p' words for instance) are you a hundred percent sure that she didn't accidentally spit?

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM

You know if your daughter slaps her your daughter will be suspended from school and probably permanently off the bus right?  Sorry but I NEVER condone violence always find an adult that is what they should do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Oh lord! Did she leave after that disagreement in the group which shall not be named? I don't even recall it being that big of a deal.

Quoting skittlefart:

OP isn't a member anymore, so you won't get a straight answer....plus this is from november...

Quoting GleekingOut:

I have to ask - as a mom with a child that does have issues with her speech and spitting when she says certain words ('p' words for instance) are you a hundred percent sure that she didn't accidentally spit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I believe she did. Ol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh lord! Did she leave after that disagreement in the group which shall not be named? I don't even recall it being that big of a deal.

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting GleekingOut:

skittlefart
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM

yup, and it wasn't a big deal. She just up and left though. There is speculation that she is under a new name though in the same group...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting GleekingOut:

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
JLS2388
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM

In our district, that little girl would get a bus suspension for at least a week for that (not allowed to ride the bus for a week).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Every time I see you sn it makes me laugh. I love it.

Quoting skittlefart:

yup, and it wasn't a big deal. She just up and left though. There is speculation that she is under a new name though in the same group...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting GleekingOut:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Ohhhhh! Interesting. So she's trying to fly around incognito... That's so stealth of her. I haven't been in there in a bit. Does she post a lot? Now I'm going to have to go check out the posts to see if I can guess. Lol

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting GleekingOut:

RLT2
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM

That's why my DD no longer rides the bus. Bunch of little bullies and the foul mouths on these kids..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
It's cause of that damn name Aniyah.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN