Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf.I would love to have a talk with the little brat's mom!

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter rides the bus home. There are days when kids say mean things. 

There is a little girl that Jordyn is assigned to sit with. SHe has called Jordyn stupid, told people she eats her boogers...alll kinds of things (dont feel bad if you laugh at the booger part). Today dd got off the bus and said "Aniyah spit in my face today."

W. T. F.

What goes on in a home that makes a child think it is ok to go to school and spit in another child's face. DH is going up to the school today,PT conferences, and he is getting Jordyn's seat reassigned. I am so mad right now. I would love to know who that little girl's mama is. 

There is another student in Jordyn's class that goes around calling other students "mother fucker." its so saddening.

DD told the bus driver but I told dd if it happens again, she is allowed to slap that little girl right in the face. I dont normally promote violence,but damn.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Replies (71-80):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Lmao

*facepalm*

I don't know! Since when does half the shit in the hood make sense?! It just does!

Quoting annismom10:

In what social circles??? Lol How does ones ass have brakes?? I thought those were feet. Beat the feet off ones ass??

;-)

Quoting Litlmama87:

Phrase has been around for quite some time now.

Keep up lol

Quoting annismom10:

"breaks beat off her @$$"? I live in the ghetto and this is new to me

Quoting Anonymous:

I can see it now....your kid is gonna slap her and then she's gonna get the brakes beat off her ass.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaLa_Ivory
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM
First off, was I talking to you? No.
Second, good for you teaching your kid to assault someone back.
Bunch of idiots.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

I teach my children to not allow people to assult them and do nothing. I will continue to teach them that as long as they live, I wont allow your opinion change my mind.

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Id never tell my children to smack anyone.
Wtf is wrong with you?
disgusting behavior by all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Teach your child how to fight, don't just tell her to slap the kid. My son knows how to fight. I knew how to fight at a young age. Unfortunately, fighting is sometimes a necessary evil with kids and teens. You can't always sit and reason with a kid, especially a kid whose home life isn't the way it's supposed to be. My guess is that most bullies have a chaotic home life, and parents who don't care what they do. An ass whooping can be a humbling experience.

CanadianMom12
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Wow don't get your panties in a bunch this is a public forum. Idiot!

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

First off, was I talking to you? No.

Second, good for you teaching your kid to assault someone back.

Bunch of idiots.

Quoting CanadianMom12:

I teach my children to not allow people to assult them and do nothing. I will continue to teach them that as long as they live, I wont allow your opinion change my mind.

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

Id never tell my children to smack anyone.
Wtf is wrong with you?
disgusting behavior by all.

annismom10
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I'm going door to door til someone can give me a logical explination of the saying o_0
Lol

Quoting Litlmama87:

Lmao

*facepalm*

I don't know! Since when does half the shit in the hood make sense?! It just does!

Quoting annismom10:

In what social circles??? Lol How does ones ass have brakes?? I thought those were feet. Beat the feet off ones ass??

;-)

Quoting Litlmama87:

Phrase has been around for quite some time now.

Keep up lol

Quoting annismom10:

"breaks beat off her @$$"? I live in the ghetto and this is new to me

Quoting Anonymous:

I can see it now....your kid is gonna slap her and then she's gonna get the brakes beat off her ass.

dakotasmom12103
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

If that were my daughter getting bullied I'd tell her to open a can of Whoop Ass on that little monster!

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry but if i spit on someone and they slapped me... not only did i expect it.. but i deserved it. If your daughter gets in trouble id raise hell. She asked for help and no one helped. Shes sticking up for herself when no one would!!
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM

i'd probably tell mine to do the same thing

spitting is disgusting!

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Good for you!  My son was getting harrassed on the bus and I told him if the kid touched him again to punch him in the nose.   I don't promote violence either, but I DO  believe kids have every right to defend themselves, just like every adult can.

Aries
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Get hold of the damn Principal and the Damn kids Mother and teacher, have a meeting and get to the bottom of this crap! If it doesn't stop, file a complaint!.  No child should be subjected to that at ALL!  Sorry to hear that your little girl is being bullied! Turn the tables and call a MEETING.....Let them ALL know you are not going to have your child go through this crap ANYMORE!!!!   And they better put a stop to this once and for all and to get hold of these other GD brats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARIES

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)