Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cheated a few months ago and got caught!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
A few months back I started flirting with my bfs best friend who lived with us. I have no idea what led me to it but somehow I texted him one day and we started flirting. Two weeks later we met up at a hotel where we spent all day and we had a good time. We would go every week and some days i would sneak out of my room and go for a quickie in his room. Well after 6 months of the affair, i snuck out one night and what I didn't know my bf was watching me. A few minutes later he walked in on us kissing. He went off on him and kicked him out while he told me to go in the room and we needed to talk. So he cried for hours and I felt so bad because I really love him and I never thought I would hurt him that much. So while we are trying to fix things, his best friend shows up at my house telling my bf that he doesnt know how it happened but he fell in love with me. They sat me down in the middle of table and ask me who I wanted to be with and of course i choose my bf because I love him and we are raising our 3 kids together. So a few days later bf was so hurt that he decided we would have to move and start fresh in another state. So we both left our jobs behind and moved a whole 700miles away. He is the most amazing man and he is wonderful. He has really showed me that he holds no regrets towards me and he treats me amazing but i feel so guilty sometimes and I have a hard time letting it go. We are coming close to our 2 yr anniversary next week. How can i just move on and be happy again with him. I know I love him and I want to take adavantage of this new oportunity God has given us to be together and happy.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyrinM
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Just keep going, make sure you are always honest from here on out.  He won't be able to go through a second betrayal.  Just try to forgive yourself.  Never forget what you did, but accept it & move on.  GL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
If you loved him, you wouldnt have snuck around with his friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM
3 moms liked this
3 kids together and only been together for 2 year????
Liyoness
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
2 year anniversary, cheating, and 3 kids? Wha?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM

oops

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Another classic example of "you can't make a ho a housewife".

Stop cheating. You feel guilty because you fucked up. Its called your conscious. You'll get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM
My oldest kids are not his but neither of their dad are around. They call him DAD

Quoting Anonymous:

3 kids together and only been together for 2 year????
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Cool story

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I love how you're so concerned about yourself getting over what you did, as opposed to your boyfriend. I doubt he can trust you anymore, and that's something you should be worried about. God hasn't given you this opportunity, the Devil has. He's hoping to see another failure. 

Jessiejem
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

How can you move on ? wow you are a classic narcissist ! It isn't about YOU letting go, you should feel guilty EVERY DAY . Frankly , you do not deserve someone as forgiving as your DF.

Karma will come for you too .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured