Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you smoke weed...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Let me see your picture! Just want to see if "potheads" around here fit the stereotype. If a bunch of hotties smoke I won't feel so bad about it
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM
The one on the left?

Quoting LyndseyBlake980:

i smoked before i had kids and once after my oldest stopped breastfeeding but i couldnt stand it all i could think about was i should be home with my sleeping baby instead of smoking pot i felt horrible havent touched it since but i have friends who do still but obviously not around my children.

one of those girls smokes daily the other used to. can you guess which one smokes daily?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Quoting SusieQue717:

this is the sexiest picture I have ever laid eyes on! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Am I hot??

Thanks!

SusieQue717
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM

You're welcome :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SusieQue717:

this is the sexiest picture I have ever laid eyes on! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Am I hot??

Thanks!

LyndseyBlake980
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

yup my cousin when i was 14 and smoking she was preaching to me how bad it is. now im the clean one and she smokes but still gets her shit done. if i wasnt a mom i would smoke too i just get to paranoid now

Quoting Anonymous:

The one on the left?

Quoting LyndseyBlake980:

i smoked before i had kids and once after my oldest stopped breastfeeding but i couldnt stand it all i could think about was i should be home with my sleeping baby instead of smoking pot i felt horrible havent touched it since but i have friends who do still but obviously not around my children.

one of those girls smokes daily the other used to. can you guess which one smokes daily?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I smoke a little. I have issues with paranoia sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM
4 moms liked this

Ladies, please don't forget this is the internet. Admitting that you have guns in your house, telling where you keep them and then proudly flaunting that you break the law is not always the best idea. Just some food for thought.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM
From smoking? Lol. I don't like people to know I smoke

Quoting Anonymous:

I smoke a little. I have issues with paranoia sometimes.

graciepaige
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Im an ocational smoker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Well no one is admitting to distributing. Cops don't generally care about someone smoking in their home. But who said they have gun?? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Ladies, please don't forget this is the internet. Admitting that you have guns in your house, telling where you keep them and then proudly flaunting that you break the law is not always the best idea. Just some food for thought.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM
How do you know that its illegal? Do you know exactly where everyone is from? It is not considered breaking the law in a lot of places now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN