Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you smoke weed...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Let me see your picture! Just want to see if "potheads" around here fit the stereotype. If a bunch of hotties smoke I won't feel so bad about it
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Well no one is admitting to distributing. Cops don't generally care about someone smoking in their home. But who said they have gun?? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Ladies, please don't forget this is the internet. Admitting that you have guns in your house, telling where you keep them and then proudly flaunting that you break the law is not always the best idea. Just some food for thought.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM

There was another post made today asking people where they hide the weapons in their home.....wtf? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Well no one is admitting to distributing. Cops don't generally care about someone smoking in their home. But who said they have gun?? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Ladies, please don't forget this is the internet. Admitting that you have guns in your house, telling where you keep them and then proudly flaunting that you break the law is not always the best idea. Just some food for thought.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Calm down smokey. If it's legal where you are, then go for it. People act like just because 2 states have decided this is ok, that the whole country will follow suit. get real.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know that its illegal? Do you know exactly where everyone is from? It is not considered breaking the law in a lot of places now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Just fyi, since you obviously don't know- moms on here aren't just from the USA.

Quoting Anonymous:

Calm down smokey. If it's legal where you are, then go for it. People act like just because 2 states have decided this is ok, that the whole country will follow suit. get real.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know that its illegal? Do you know exactly where everyone is from? It is not considered breaking the law in a lot of places now.

Quoting Anonymous:

stacefaceninja
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Actually that's a bullshit lie. I'm 128lbs. The smallest I've been in years after a weight LOSS of 80+ lbs and I smoke everyday if I can. Will I post a pic? No. I don't need everyone here knowing who I am and then trying to start shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

They can't be hotties! They get the munchies and are fat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Well, excuse me. You're the one who started being a bitch for no reason:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Just fyi, since you obviously don't know- moms on here aren't just from the USA.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM

2 states have legalized it, effective December 6th, however there are still several states that have medical marijuana laws, and you don't know who has their green card.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Well, regardless if it's legl or not, there is a stigma that is attached to those who smoke pot. I think it was meant as a warning, not a judgement? I hope I'm right?

Quoting Anonymous:

2 states have legalized it, effective December 6th, however there are still several states that have medical marijuana laws, and you don't know who has their green card.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't smoke anymore but this is what I looked like when I did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)