Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

In Loving Memory Of My Hero!

Posted by   + Show Post

My hero raised four daughters on her own. She worked two shifts, in a Mexican Restaurant. She would get off at three, to make dinner, then go back at five. She wouldn't get home until three or later. My hero always, put her kids first, even after her kids were grown. No matter how many times, she was told, that it's time to put yourself first, she always said, that her kids were her life.My hero was and always will be beautiful on the inside and out. She was the most loving person, that I ever knew, or ever could know. My hero was always there for her kids, no matter, what she was going through. She lost her husband, a year and a half ago, and today is his birthday. My hero was and always will be my heart and soul. My hero is my mom. I went to bed at 11:00p.m. last night. The phone rang at 11;15. I knew something was wrong, with someone in my family. The last person I expected it to be was my mom. She was always so healthy. My husband, was on the phone with my sister. He came in the room, and told me he had bad news. They had rushed my mom to the hospital in an ambulance. She had been getting ready for bed, and she clutched her heart. On the way to the hospital, I was praying, like I had never prayed before, that my mom, would be ok. When we got to the hospital, my sister came out. By the look on her face, I knew, that my hero, my mom was gone. I couldn't believe it. She was heathy, vibrant and had a lot of energy. Somehow, she had a massive heart attack, even though as far as I know, she had no heart problems. After my sister passed, almost seven years ago, she would never say bye to me. She would say I'll talk to you later, anything, but bye. You don't have to reply. I just needed a place to talk about my mom. She passed on her husbands birthday. I love you more than anything in the world mom. RIP, until I am with you again.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
bbecker001
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Oh my god. I'm so sorry. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

This made me cry! I'm so sorry about your mom :(

may your mom rest in peace!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Smcclellan7080
by Suzanne on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine losing my mom, losing my dad was hard enough.

DixieL
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting babie113:

I'm so sorry hugs and may she rest in peace.

Thank you so much for caring. It's been the hardest day of my life, and we don't even go to the Morturary until tomorrow. Again thank you so much for caring.

FL2AK
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM
I am so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GinasMommy412
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM
So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a great woman!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MNDsM
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:11 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, she sounds like an incredibly strong woman. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting babybuddafly:

:,( hugs & I know how it feels sometimes just wanting to write even to strangers - it still helps. Strength for all of you

Thank you so much for caring. I didn't know if I should post this or not, but it helps a little, just to say what kind of mom she has been, all of my life. She wasn't even sick. She had this massive heart attack and passed that fast. This has been the hardest day of my life, and we don't even go to the Mortuary, until tomorrow. Again, I want to tell you thank you so much for caring.

tezell78
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Oct 19 2010 my grandmother, the mother of my heart passed away.the only blessing was I had 5 weeks to prepare. I told her everything, I apologized, I asked questions, and mostly just told her how much she meant to me, and how greatful I was for every thing she did through out my life...
I still miss her every second of every day....
I'm so sorry for your loss.......of my children talk about me with HALF the love, admiration, respect and appreciation that you display when you talk about your mom, then I will have done something right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ednaanderson
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad she was you're hero. Too many of us moms wonder if we ARE special people in our children's eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)