Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

In Loving Memory Of My Hero!

Posted by   + Show Post

My hero raised four daughters on her own. She worked two shifts, in a Mexican Restaurant. She would get off at three, to make dinner, then go back at five. She wouldn't get home until three or later. My hero always, put her kids first, even after her kids were grown. No matter how many times, she was told, that it's time to put yourself first, she always said, that her kids were her life.My hero was and always will be beautiful on the inside and out. She was the most loving person, that I ever knew, or ever could know. My hero was always there for her kids, no matter, what she was going through. She lost her husband, a year and a half ago, and today is his birthday. My hero was and always will be my heart and soul. My hero is my mom. I went to bed at 11:00p.m. last night. The phone rang at 11;15. I knew something was wrong, with someone in my family. The last person I expected it to be was my mom. She was always so healthy. My husband, was on the phone with my sister. He came in the room, and told me he had bad news. They had rushed my mom to the hospital in an ambulance. She had been getting ready for bed, and she clutched her heart. On the way to the hospital, I was praying, like I had never prayed before, that my mom, would be ok. When we got to the hospital, my sister came out. By the look on her face, I knew, that my hero, my mom was gone. I couldn't believe it. She was heathy, vibrant and had a lot of energy. Somehow, she had a massive heart attack, even though as far as I know, she had no heart problems. After my sister passed, almost seven years ago, she would never say bye to me. She would say I'll talk to you later, anything, but bye. You don't have to reply. I just needed a place to talk about my mom. She passed on her husbands birthday. I love you more than anything in the world mom. RIP, until I am with you again.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
edelweiss23
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Hugs!!!
I am so sorry for your loss!
I will keep you in my thoughts!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I'm so sorry

TairyHesticle
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxoDanicaxoxo
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabyapples
by Nickels on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I lost my mother suddenly without warning,i am so sorry for your pain. If you need to talk, pm me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2monstersmommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I lost my Mom a month ago. It is the hardest in life. 

I am so sorry for you. If you need to talk PM me. I'm still learning to cope. 

There is a Mommies without Moms group on here, although not very active, it does help!

Sending you hugs. You will hugsneed them!

kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM

im sorryI don't know what to say, I'm so afraid of that happening with my mom. You know she loved you!

Vero2410
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I'm so sorry for you loss.
She sounds like a great woman.
May she rest in peace and may you find a way to cope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I am so sorry... (((hugs)))

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I am so sorry for your loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN