Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wtf is up w/ all the TX hate?!?! Lol

Posted by   + Show Post
I see grown ass women on here posting how Texans are all obese, lazy, live off PA. How if the state seceded it would be good riddance & how awesome it would be if the Mexican cartel took it over?!? Do you have any idea what your even saying??? Do you? O_o
You sound like a bunch of uneducated, high school girls picking on each other.

I can only LMFAO! Really!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

No one has any clue. Just reading here will tell you that. The American people are sufficiently dumbed down....dare i ask what now?

Momma3830
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM
I feel the same as you.

It's just getting crazy with all the Texas sucks & it's the most horrid place to live... I'm like what??? Do you even live here?!? Lol.

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i know right...i am a texan and.love.this state....i dont know how i feel about tx.trying to leave the union....its not.going to happen anyways

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM
4 moms liked this
Texan born
and fucking proud
Zangum
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM
What idiots. Texas pride!!!!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Right?! I'll NEVER leave Texas.

Quoting destiny2nv:

Texan born

and fucking proud
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma3830
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM
It is hella hot down here. lol. But just like every state it has it's pro's & cons..

I just don't understand where all the negativity comes from.

I'm not even talking about the state attempting seceding... It's just straight negative comments.

Quoting Retrokitty:

Because everyone who lives in Texas is an inbred biggot who lives in a trailer park, they are racist and have kids waay to young. You are also all conservitive Christians ;) didn't you know??

Personally all I think of Texas is lots of rodeos and probably hot which in itself is probably a stero type.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I just moved here a few months ago, but married one a decade ago.   It is the  better than the rest attitutde that the state projects.  No other states are like that --or not that I know of.  I also think they are just a little behind most states ( education, racism, etc.)  

Quoting nolo82:

I made a post asking where ppl were from and my oh my! There was so much Texas hate.

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a Texas transplant. I love it here!
curlycupcake
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM
4 moms liked this
I'm a Texan. I've NEVER been on PA. In fact I've never even known anyone on PA. I'm not over weight, and none of my family are. I live rurally and I don't know one lazy person. They all work thier asses off. Sunup to sundown and beyond. Nobody complains about a thing.
I don't know where people get thier ideas of Texans. In general we are hard working, proud, reliable folks. If we secede (which we I seriously doubt) then me & my family are with her 100%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM
I heart you.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Cowboys.

Get rid of them, and we'll discuss further ventures.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN