Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

premarital sex under your roof? (not a poll but similar)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
So me and my SO were talking about when the kids get older would we let them drink at home.. and I know I will get bashed but at a certain age I do think ill let my kids drink at home. Rather then them out with their friends DRIVING around or something. Mind you my kids are both under 4 so this will be awhile before I have to really decide. Anyways we started talking how AS LONG AS THEY DON'T LEAVE we MIGHT allow small parties. But then with alcohol comes raging hormones. I don't know how I feel about the sex. I mean regardless I will teach my kids about protection and what not. But I don't want them having sex under my roof. But I don't want to hold it from them because then they may want to do it more. How do you ladies feel about the premarital sex and under the roof of your home.
This is NOT a question on how many can bash me over the drinking. This is about the sex. But if you have an opinion about drinking that's fine. Just don't bash please like I said my kids are young this is not a set in stone decision I've made
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

No no no no no no no and NO

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM

My kids better not be sexually active while they are under 18.  My husband and I weren't sexually active teens, so I hope to God our kids turn out the same.

dee1603
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Nope. Not a chance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

no!!!  it will probably happen, but it better not ever happen when i'm home.  and i want to be completely oblivious to the fact that it ever happened.

MamaMay007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are going to let kids drink at your home please let the other parents know.  I hate when people try to be th "cool" parents by going behind another parents back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:25 PM
This is what I think your child is only 4 just as your child grows you will grow. There are lots of legal Implications to allowing teens to drink. You will also likely be friends with the parents of your child so you may be risking your friendships. This is not a bash btw I just know lots of things I though when my kids were 4 changed Drastically by the time I had teens. I also would not allow my kids to have sex at home ( prior to marriage and then I hope to god they don't live with me)
MommyFlood
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Probably no drinking under my roof and there damn sure wont be any allowed sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_love_doritos
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Oh hell to the no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:35 PM
In my state, it's legal for kids 16+ to drink at home with their parents. I'm not sure I'd allow it, as I'm uncomfortable with alcohol and my son has a big risk of becoming an alcoholic. As for premarital sex, I really don't know what I'll do about that. I'm still a teenager living at home myself and I'm not married, so.. yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I'm not a teenager. Bu I was a teen when I had both of my kids so that's why I have mixed ideas. I'm only 21. But I want them to be comfortable talking about sex with me. I just don't want them getting pregnant young like I did.

Quoting ATG499:

In my state, it's legal for kids 16+ to drink at home with their parents. I'm not sure I'd allow it, as I'm uncomfortable with alcohol and my son has a big risk of becoming an alcoholic. As for premarital sex, I really don't know what I'll do about that. I'm still a teenager living at home myself and I'm not married, so.. yeah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)