Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What has your toddler done "bad" today?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was just in the shower while Dh was watching Lo. Well I heard the door squeak open and as I'm sayin "Hi sweety" the shower curtain gets pushed aside as my clothes get pushed in. Yea!!

Shortly after that, she walks past me with her diaper on her head... Such a dork.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
ksprague
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Ya, the doctor just laughed and i was so embarrassed...

Quoting CheesyKitty:

omg That cracked me up!

Quoting ksprague:

my 2yo dd licked the table in front of the doctor at her 30 month check up... Ya, i felt horrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM
3 kids 2 & under is enough to make anybody do stuff like that!! My goodness idk how you do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

okay....so i was loading kids into the car (2 year old, one year old and six month old) and forgot the babies bottle.  went back inside and the phone rang, it was my dad's social worker and she needed to speak with me about some serious issues he was having.  talked to her for about 2 minutes and hung up.  grabbed the bottle and headed back out the door.  and what do i see?

my two year old crawled out of his carseat, climbed into the front seat, found my spare key i tuck in the side pocket, put it into the ignition and turned the power on.  the radio was blairing, the window wipers were going full speed and all the windows were down.  and the the best part?  my saint bernard was climbing into the passenger side window so all i could see was giant dog ass and blond hair as my son screamed with laughter.  sigh.  at least someone thought it was funny.

that boy will be the death of me i swear.

epic parental fail # 9745389

Quoting CheesyKitty:

but your anon! DOOO EEEETTTT!

Quoting Anonymous:

i would get my ass handed to me if i told.....

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Mom2five87:

One of my 2 year olds stuffed his sister's doll down the heat vent. I can NOT get him to leave the damn vents alone!

oh no lol ,my daughter will be 2 tommorow an she is the same way. we have one that it hiden from view when your on the love seat where i usually sit , an she will hide with things she isnt supposed to have an when I go to look at her she shoves it down the vent lol.

But my girls loveee to stand on the heating vents they yelll heatttttt when it comes on lol.

LOL. That's too funny! I have a 7 year old, a 5 year old and 2 year old twins. The twins love to stuff toys, paper, WHATEVER they can get their hands on ... down the vents. And every time they start messing with the vents my 5 year old literally starts freaking out because... well... I may have said something that made him think that if things get put down the vent, our house will burn down. I didn't actually SAY that but I was trying to explain to all of them that it is not safe to put things down the vents and I told my 2 older boys to tell me if they see the twins doing it when I'm not in the room because it can be dangerous. So now he freaks out and has a meltdown every time they start putting stuff in the vents. lol. Our vents come out very easily and they don't even have holes or anything so that they can be screwed to the floor.

pregnancy week by week
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I was the worst mom in the world because they had to leave nana's house. So my 4 year old decided to scream all the way home while hitting my window.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting CheesyKitty:

Kids learn by doing, kids learn by exploring and there will be moments of silly naughtiness and that's okay! They are not born knowing the rules and expectations in life plus who wants to stifle their moments of imagination and curiousity? Of course we teach our kids boundaries but I will not punish him for his inevitable moments of curiousity and exploring. He is the youngest of four, two of which are almost adults, they are all awesome and well behaved kids so we are clearly doing something right!
My son was in the kitchen, my dh and myself were visiting with my father in the den. The kitchen is baby proofed and is right next to the den. I was listening to what my LO was doing when he got too quiet. I went into the kitchen to see what he was doing and couldn't find him. We all were looking and calling for him and couldn't find him. The stairs were gated, the laundry room and back sliding door were locked so he couldn't go anywhere plus we were right there. It didn't take long before I found him under the kitchen table, quiet as a mouse with his hand in the sugar container. His older brother left it out and he got to it and thought it would be fun to play in! I cannot believe how quiet he was! Yes, I told him we don't play with the sugar but it was a silly moment!
Pink.Sunshine
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM
He wrote in Purple crayon all over my living room tv & my computer monitor :/ thankfully they're easy to get off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:28 PM

luckily the one year old only belongs to me 50 hours a week while my sister works....but yeah it can be CRAZY.  i told my husband that its all his fault for showing him how keys work.  he is now obsessed with the four wheeler, and the logspliter....and now the CAR.  nothing is sacred now.  NOTHING!

Quoting Anonymous:

3 kids 2 & under is enough to make anybody do stuff like that!! My goodness idk how you do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

okay....so i was loading kids into the car (2 year old, one year old and six month old) and forgot the babies bottle.  went back inside and the phone rang, it was my dad's social worker and she needed to speak with me about some serious issues he was having.  talked to her for about 2 minutes and hung up.  grabbed the bottle and headed back out the door.  and what do i see?

my two year old crawled out of his carseat, climbed into the front seat, found my spare key i tuck in the side pocket, put it into the ignition and turned the power on.  the radio was blairing, the window wipers were going full speed and all the windows were down.  and the the best part?  my saint bernard was climbing into the passenger side window so all i could see was giant dog ass and blond hair as my son screamed with laughter.  sigh.  at least someone thought it was funny.

that boy will be the death of me i swear.

epic parental fail # 9745389

Quoting CheesyKitty:

but your anon! DOOO EEEETTTT!

Quoting Anonymous:

i would get my ass handed to me if i told.....

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM
She tried to shove the "kiki" (kitty) in the cupboard....by the neck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM
My 4 1/2 yr old told me I'm stupid and mean, does that count?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bleedhairspray
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't have a toddler yet, but...

My 7mo was playing around with the remote, I thought no biggie she likes to pull on the buttons and hit things with it, I went to go get her a bottle and I come back to the tv screen saying 'It'll take a few moments while your purchase is being processed...' She somehow ended up buying an On Demand channel that has nothing but a 10 minute preview for Brave on it. 

Then a little while later she crawls into the kitchen with her stuffed ladybug and proceeds to throw her ladybug at the cupboard, crawl and get it, go back to where she was sitting and do it over and over again!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN