Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What has your toddler done "bad" today?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
  • 112 Replies
I was just in the shower while Dh was watching Lo. Well I heard the door squeak open and as I'm sayin "Hi sweety" the shower curtain gets pushed aside as my clothes get pushed in. Yea!!

Shortly after that, she walks past me with her diaper on her head... Such a dork.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

i would get my ass handed to me if i told.....

CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
but your anon! DOOO EEEETTTT!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Oh she also has started licking my arm randomly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Beloved.
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Not my toddler but my 10 year old decided to shave her under arms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Dd does that. She will put the laundry in the bath piece by piece while im in there. Shes always turning the channel on the cable box. Super annoying. Or emptying out her drawers. She's 18m btw
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sam12796
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Actually nothing today...thankfully. Bedtime is in one hour though so she still has time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this
She is 31/2, she went to potty. A few minutes later she didn't come back, i went to see what she was up to. she had squirted the shampoo on the floor
And was sitting with the potty chair upside down on her head.....
CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I gave dd a remote with out batteries. And also takes out all her clothes. LOOKS like a teen girls room.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Dd does that. She will put the laundry in the bath piece by piece while im in there. Shes always turning the channel on the cable box. Super annoying. Or emptying out her drawers. She's 18m btw

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM
My two year old does not do any of that... she is very well behaved for the most part... and we don't call what our kids do bad, we call it unacceptable... the issues we are working with right now is her wanting to do everything her sister does, and that is homeschooling, she tries to do her work, and that is challenging but she is learning to play in her room while her big sissy does her work and then they can play together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM

okay....so i was loading kids into the car (2 year old, one year old and six month old) and forgot the babies bottle.  went back inside and the phone rang, it was my dad's social worker and she needed to speak with me about some serious issues he was having.  talked to her for about 2 minutes and hung up.  grabbed the bottle and headed back out the door.  and what do i see?

my two year old crawled out of his carseat, climbed into the front seat, found my spare key i tuck in the side pocket, put it into the ignition and turned the power on.  the radio was blairing, the window wipers were going full speed and all the windows were down.  and the the best part?  my saint bernard was climbing into the passenger side window so all i could see was giant dog ass and blond hair as my son screamed with laughter.  sigh.  at least someone thought it was funny.

that boy will be the death of me i swear.

epic parental fail # 9745389

Quoting CheesyKitty:

but your anon! DOOO EEEETTTT!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN