Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What has your toddler done "bad" today?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was just in the shower while Dh was watching Lo. Well I heard the door squeak open and as I'm sayin "Hi sweety" the shower curtain gets pushed aside as my clothes get pushed in. Yea!!

Shortly after that, she walks past me with her diaper on her head... Such a dork.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM
My son just wouldn't stop chattering about nothing today. It was driving me nuts bc I was trying to finish my paper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

One of my 2 year olds stuffed his sister's doll down the heat vent. I can NOT get him to leave the damn vents alone!

pregnancy week by week
CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Lol!! Love the crazy dog part!

Quoting Anonymous:

okay....so i was loading kids into the car (2 year old, one year old and six month old) and forgot the babies bottle.  went back inside and the phone rang, it was my dad's social worker and she needed to speak with me about some serious issues he was having.  talked to her for about 2 minutes and hung up.  grabbed the bottle and headed back out the door.  and what do i see?

my two year old crawled out of his carseat, climbed into the front seat, found my spare key i tuck in the side pocket, put it into the ignition and turned the power on.  the radio was blairing, the window wipers were going full speed and all the windows were down.  and the the best part?  my saint bernard was climbing into the passenger side window so all i could see was giant dog ass and blond hair as my son screamed with laughter.  sigh.  at least someone thought it was funny.

that boy will be the death of me i swear.

epic parental fail # 9745389

Quoting CheesyKitty:

but your anon! DOOO EEEETTTT!

Quoting Anonymous:

i would get my ass handed to me if i told.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM

well, my kids are sick but my youngest got mad about her runnynose an had a melt down an poped me a good one in the eye. I dnt think she did it on purpose i think it just happend in the midst of her melt down but it hurt lol.

Um, she figured out how to open our fridge (she isnt tall enough to reach the handle to pull it even being two tommorow lol). I walked int here an she was standing in it on the edge of where it sticks out just looking an grabed her sippy from diner lol.

Um my oldest who is who thought she was sneaky an kept changing her clothes.

Any they were just grumpy lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Where to start. Lol. He poured all the guiniea pigs food all over there cage, spilled all his juice all over the floor, threw all his rice and chicken all over the couch, wrote all over the kitchen wall with a crayon, locked himself in the dohs cage(was thinking about leaving him in there) lol, took all his clothes off and pissed all over the floor. Wow I could keep going. and This is only 1, 2 year old. He drives me crazy, but I love him to death!
CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
She's a kid. She gets told no but she's gonna explore and do wacked out funny things. I can laugh about it after we get it cleaned up and shes on to the next thing right.

Quoting uriahadel:

My two year old does not do any of that... she is very well behaved for the most part... and we don't call what our kids do bad, we call it unacceptable... the issues we are working with right now is her wanting to do everything her sister does, and that is homeschooling, she tries to do her work, and that is challenging but she is learning to play in her room while her big sissy does her work and then they can play together

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Quoting Mom2five87:

One of my 2 year olds stuffed his sister's doll down the heat vent. I can NOT get him to leave the damn vents alone!

oh no lol ,my daughter will be 2 tommorow an she is the same way. we have one that it hiden from view when your on the love seat where i usually sit , an she will hide with things she isnt supposed to have an when I go to look at her she shoves it down the vent lol.

But my girls loveee to stand on the heating vents they yelll heatttttt when it comes on lol.

Lilys_mama1222
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Mtoday I stepped out of the room to go potty for like 2 mins when I came back DD has completely torn apart my couch all the cushions we on the floor and she was jumping off of the couch onto the cushions lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM
My 15 month old keeps crawling into the entertainment center drawer and standing and hitting the tv...or he will grab the broom and start smacking the tv with it or start smacking me with it. Idk what to do to make him stop.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM
He kicked me when I said it was bedtime
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN