Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What has your toddler done "bad" today?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was just in the shower while Dh was watching Lo. Well I heard the door squeak open and as I'm sayin "Hi sweety" the shower curtain gets pushed aside as my clothes get pushed in. Yea!!

Shortly after that, she walks past me with her diaper on her head... Such a dork.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

i was so freaked out.  thank god he didnt drive the car into the house....or worse get OUT of the car and go into the road.  i am just thankful he didnt get hurt!

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Lol!! Love the crazy dog part!

Quoting Anonymous:

okay....so i was loading kids into the car (2 year old, one year old and six month old) and forgot the babies bottle.  went back inside and the phone rang, it was my dad's social worker and she needed to speak with me about some serious issues he was having.  talked to her for about 2 minutes and hung up.  grabbed the bottle and headed back out the door.  and what do i see?

my two year old crawled out of his carseat, climbed into the front seat, found my spare key i tuck in the side pocket, put it into the ignition and turned the power on.  the radio was blairing, the window wipers were going full speed and all the windows were down.  and the the best part?  my saint bernard was climbing into the passenger side window so all i could see was giant dog ass and blond hair as my son screamed with laughter.  sigh.  at least someone thought it was funny.

that boy will be the death of me i swear.

epic parental fail # 9745389

Quoting CheesyKitty:

but your anon! DOOO EEEETTTT!

Quoting Anonymous:

i would get my ass handed to me if i told.....

PrissyKrissy02
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Lets see. One 3 year old was emptying my laundry basket all over the laundry area. "I helping mommy" and the other 3 yr old was trying to eat the soap in the  bathtub. How she got into the bathroom, I am not sure. I was busy trying to clean up the laundry area LOL.. Turns out, she doesn't like the taste of soap. Who knew? :-p

tinkerbelle18
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this

My son dumped out his entire toy box trying to find his Batman car. Then, instead of putting his toys back like a normal person would do, the little butt carried them all across the hall and shoved them under his sisters bed. I will never understand toddler logic.

mr.scariesmommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Him and his brother broke one of the drawers to his dresser so now I get to try to nail and wood glue it back together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksprague
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

my 2yo dd licked the table in front of the doctor at her 30 month check up... Ya, i felt horrible.

caito
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM

My daughter wouldn't sit still in the movie theater. We were the only ones in there so it wasn't a big deal, but I kinda wish she would have sat still and watched the movie.

CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM
omg That cracked me up!

Quoting ksprague:

my 2yo dd licked the table in front of the doctor at her 30 month check up... Ya, i felt horrible.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM
My 15 month old bit her big sister
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Yea you can... I just don't allow my kids to do certain things and we don't laugh about it, not infront of her, we may when she is not around, but she knows we mean business, because we are raising our children to just not do weird things... I can say, my child doesn't throw anything in the shower when I am in there, and she hasn't done anything of what any of the ladies had mentioned on here...

The worst was when I first became a parent though and didn't know any better and my dd went through our trashcan and strolled all our trash all around our house... that is the worse we have ever dealt with and that was way before our punishments started lol but that wasn't funny at all, it was gross

Quoting CheesyKitty:

She's a kid. She gets told no but she's gonna explore and do wacked out funny things. I can laugh about it after we get it cleaned up and shes on to the next thing right.

Quoting uriahadel:

My two year old does not do any of that... she is very well behaved for the most part... and we don't call what our kids do bad, we call it unacceptable... the issues we are working with right now is her wanting to do everything her sister does, and that is homeschooling, she tries to do her work, and that is challenging but she is learning to play in her room while her big sissy does her work and then they can play together

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I stripped my twin girls (2 yrs old) to get ready for bed. They both took off running from me naked, all around the house, screaming joyously! Lol! They love to be naked and I have to practically tackle them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)