Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a girl friend now! EDIT!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 223 Replies
3 moms liked this

Tehe!
This makes me really happy :-D

God thing dh doesn't mind hehehe

Edit

To all the bible thumpers that have decided to come in and try to attack me, I am not responding anymore. You believe in what you believe, I believe in what I believe. I am ashamed that so many of you have actually come in here and tried to tell me to turn to god and change my lifestyle. GET OVER YOURSELVES! YOU are the reasons so many people bash the Christian religion. STOP TRYING TO SHOVE YOUR SELF RIGHTOUS VIEWS DOWN EVERYONE ELSE'S THROATS! THAT IS NOT HOW JESUS' WANTS YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD AND YOU ARE REALLY DOING NOTHING MORE THAN TURNING MORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM YOUR FAITH AND MAKING US THINK YOU ARE IGNORANT!!

To those that think I'm screwing up my kids, well, screw it. I have never hidden who I am whether it be from my own family, my in laws, friends, or my kids. They are FINE. They know that mommy has girlfriend's every once in awhile. The last girlfriend I had even bathed and put my son to bed for me because I was sick. He liked her. When she left (her choice) he got over it.

To those that have come in and defended my right to be who I am, thank you, and I apologize to you (the one's that weren't bitches/overly religious) for being such a bitch in my responses to others. I'm normally very calm and down to earth, but I get pissed off when people try to shove their religious views on me. That is exactly why I stopped going to church and turned away from the religion. My pastor started preaching one day on how gays are evil and going to hell. (I was a teen at the time) I got up and walked out of the service. I have not returned since. I had put my faith and trust in this man to teach me and he stood there and told me I was going to hell unless I changed who I was. (it wasn't a personal attack, he didn't/doesn't know I'm bi, but it did feel like it).

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Okie dokie

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Want a cookie?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Chocolate chip please? Shes on her rag

Quoting Anonymous:

Want a cookie?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I'm happy, thought I'd share :)

Quoting angie729:

Okie dokie

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Jealous. DH told me no.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Super.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Ahhh, I'm sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Jealous. DH told me no.

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes! Chocolate chip please? Shes on her rag

Quoting Anonymous:

Want a cookie?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

ok 504!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM
3 moms liked this
Lickety split
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)