Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TMI Confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Ok so I have an odd and somewhat TMI confession....I have been weaning my daughter (today is one week boob free! Lol) but I was still majorly engorged in my left breast last night - anyhow my husband has a serious aversion to any bodily fluid, like - bad. Gags if you even talk about it. Well last night we ended up sexing (LOL) & I guess he didn't realize that milk would still come out of my right breast since it wasn't all full and engorged like my left one - so he grabbed a handful of boobie and squeezed...well, milk came out and apparently he didn't notice or didn't care because he was in the moment. So after all is said and done he kind of runs his hands along my left boobie and he said "oh my gosh that's rock hard, that has to hurt so bad!" With actual sympathy in his voice - and then out of nowhere - he squeezes my boob and starts squirting the milk out - it was so freaking much - and it hurt so good (if that makes any sense at all) - and he asked me if I wanted him to stop. Of course I was like NOOOO don't (because it felt so good to get all that pressure off!) and he almost emptied my whole boob....I was a little worried at first because I was afraid my body would try to produce more but today has been Awesome and I haven't felt any letdown at all. Now he's been laughing all day about how he "milked" me. Hahaha. He really has no idea how much better I feel now though...

Anyone else's husband ever do that for them?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Haha. My boyfriend has said he wants to have some of mine when it comes in. Lol. Weird but I guess most men want to try it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Ew.

I ebf for 13 months, and this grosses me out lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Yeah I was so weirded out by it last night but this morning and all today I have felt better than I have in a week because I'm not in pain I guess....so I don't hate him! Lol

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Ew.

I ebf for 13 months, and this grosses me out lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Oh hell no...I know he'd never go for that and I don't think I would either lol

Quoting hootowl21:

Haha. My boyfriend has said he wants to have some of mine when it comes in. Lol. Weird but I guess most men want to try it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM
No, my SO refuses to get breastmilk, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Lol
ididntdoit111
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM

That's sweet of him. And yes, my late husband did that when my breasts were so full our daughter couldn't latch on. But, don't let him do it again (or at least just enough to relieve the pain) because you have had a week w/o nursing your body knows to make less. But emptying the breast just makes it think you need more. No, it didn't hurt today but it may in a day or two. It should only take a couple more days and it gets better. I've nursed 4 of my 6 kids. I've been through it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhh that's so good to hear. I was at a breaking point last night and thought I was going to die it hurt so bad. She's turning a year old next month and has been EBF but I was ready to wean and I think she was too actually. She was only nursing at night for a really long time and would refuse the breast during the day.

Quoting ididntdoit111:

That's sweet of him. And yes, my late husband did that when my breasts were so full our daughter couldn't latch on. But, don't let him do it again (or at least just enough to relieve the pain) because you have had a week w/o nursing your body knows to make less. But emptying the breast just makes it think you need more. No, it didn't hurt today but it may in a day or two. It should only take a couple more days and it gets better. I've nursed 4 of my 6 kids. I've been through it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
My ex did that when we were together. My right boob was hot to the touch and you could see the lump. He "milked" me and after an hour the lump started to go down and it hurt like hell but once it was done I was so happy cause that shit was painful
Emilytrademark
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM

lol my husband has "helped me out" in times of need!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)