Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What are some commericals you absolutely can not stand? I know most of them are annoying. lol

One that I hate is the Decon one where this guy is dressed like a rat and is eating peanut butter I think. She says, "You disgust me." And he says, "Prove it." There is something about that commercial that makes the hair on the back of neck stand on end!! I'm not sure what it is, but I do my best to mute the TV when it comes on!!

Ok I'm bored and can't sleep. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

the credit score commercials. 

Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:48 AM

The Black Friday Target commercials are annoying.  And the back to school ones too are annoying. 

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM
We spent 7 yrs watching only AFN.

Quoting JenB1983:

After being stuck watching AFN commercials(propaganda lol) for 2 years, I will never again complain about commercials.

YouTube that shit. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda52007
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM
No cable = no commercials!

Woo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:53 AM

The Skittles commercial where the mom is making out with the walrus, um yeah because beastiality is totally going to make me run out and buy your product lol!!

mommajenn4684
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate that one too but is it terrible that as I read it I read it as the song so technically i was singing it instead of reading it.

Quoting Hierophant85:

I can't even remember what it's for but it has this song that goes 'the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights' it says it like 20 times and it has a slow motion person smiling or looking excited or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
STVUstudent
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Quoting JenB1983:

The Armed Forces Network. While stationed with the ex in Germany, that was all we got to see. Tv stations provided shows free of cost, with no commercials being allowed. So, to fill in the slots where they should have been were really stupis PSA's.

oh yeah- I remember this from my time in Italy.  I remember thinking that any FNs watching must think we are all REALLY stupid.

anitarichman
by Anita on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Right?  Personally, I wouldn't want a car for a gift, I rather have something special.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the holiday car coimmercials for luxury cars like Mercedes, Lexus, and Acura.... Who really buys a car as a Christmas gift? Even if I was filthy rich, I would want to pick out my own car, not have someone buy me one... Idk, they just rub me the wrong way.....

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:01 AM
The Aflac duck. Idk why, but it annoys me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
golliz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Omg I hate those to! I cant stand that damn song its so annoying as soon as I see it coming on I litterly go crazy for the control to change it

Quoting Melanie420:

Those education connection commercials

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)