Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some commericals you absolutely can not stand? I know most of them are annoying. lol

One that I hate is the Decon one where this guy is dressed like a rat and is eating peanut butter I think. She says, "You disgust me." And he says, "Prove it." There is something about that commercial that makes the hair on the back of neck stand on end!! I'm not sure what it is, but I do my best to mute the TV when it comes on!!

Ok I'm bored and can't sleep. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Melanie420
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Those education connection commercials
ChristinaR
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:38 AM

i think its kmart.....

Quoting Hierophant85:

I can't even remember what it's for but it has this song that goes 'the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights' it says it like 20 times and it has a slow motion person smiling or looking excited or something.

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:42 AM

The Glade commercial where the woman sways back & forth while she tries to get numerous room air freshners to spray. Each one of them clogs, she hucks each can over her shoulder and grabs another all the time doing her stupid swaying, until her DH enters the room with a glade solid room freshner.

I no longer buy Glade products & Ive quit buying other brand name products that have rediculous commercials as well,  because I hate the fact big companies think of consumers as mental patients with lombotomys.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate the holiday car coimmercials for luxury cars like Mercedes, Lexus, and Acura.... Who really buys a car as a Christmas gift? Even if I was filthy rich, I would want to pick out my own car, not have someone buy me one... Idk, they just rub me the wrong way.....

Candymonster
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:52 AM

The taco cabana or whatever chick makes me angry...I hate her face >:( 

AnnaNonamus
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:53 AM

There is a god awful computer commercial with Megan Fox where she teaches dolphins to talk. I want to shoot her in the head every time it comes on. It is on Hulu a lot, so I see it 2-3 times every show. :(

SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:54 AM
1 mom liked this
The AFLAC commercial with the rapping animals.
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Education connection!!! Oh my god they drive me crazy!
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Lol!

Quoting Bonita131:

The Glade commercial where the woman sways back & forth while she tries to get numerous room air freshners to spray. Each one of them clogs, she hucks each can over her shoulder and grabs another all the time doing her stupid swaying, until her DH enters the room with a glade solid room freshner.

I no longer buy Glade products & Ive quit buying other brand name products that have rediculous commercials as well,  because I hate the fact big companies think of consumers as mental patients with lombotomys.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:14 AM
I said the same!

Quoting Melanie420:

Those education connection commercials
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured