Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What are some commericals you absolutely can not stand? I know most of them are annoying. lol

One that I hate is the Decon one where this guy is dressed like a rat and is eating peanut butter I think. She says, "You disgust me." And he says, "Prove it." There is something about that commercial that makes the hair on the back of neck stand on end!! I'm not sure what it is, but I do my best to mute the TV when it comes on!!

Ok I'm bored and can't sleep. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:15 AM
I think she's hilarious!

Quoting 2littledaisies:

Any one with flo the progressive insurance biatch

...can't stand her

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:26 AM
I hate that one too. I also hate the Kmart layaway commercial

Quoting Hierophant85:

I can't even remember what it's for but it has this song that goes 'the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights' it says it like 20 times and it has a slow motion person smiling or looking excited or something.

AleaKat
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Chuck e. cheese is Funner
Ugh! It makes me wanna scream!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

the hardees commercials. I think some of them are just too much. 

ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:01 AM
It's a kmart commercial .

Quoting Hierophant85:

I can't even remember what it's for but it has this song that goes 'the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights' it says it like 20 times and it has a slow motion person smiling or looking excited or something.
ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this
All commercials annoy me. One reason I got dvr because most of the commercials just oy.
jshalas89
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:04 AM
The insurance commercials with that black guy that has the really deep voice and everyone else speaks using his voice! Omfg shoot me please when I see those commercials!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamoore83
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:08 AM
The chucky cheese commercial when they say it's funer I hate it. It's a kids commercial for pete sake, why teach kids something that's wrong. It grates my nerves every time I see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM
What do you think of FloBot?

Quoting 2littledaisies:

Any one with flo the progressive insurance biatch

...can't stand her

MamaRae85
by *you're on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM
  1. Oh gosh, how about that Verizon commercial where the guy who is taking groceries home has the inner monologue about buying phones for hom and his wife? He sounds like an idiot, and then he fully acknowleges that he's going to forget the the milk, and the fact that his wife is going to be mad that he bought the phone BUT GOES IN TO BUY IT ANYWAY!
  2. Those Febreze commercials. Oh, yeah, I'm totally sure that if a person were to TOUCH THEIR NOSE to a honking huge fish, they'll never smell it if there's a Febreze in the room. I think maybe they just take people with no sense of smell for those videos. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN