Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What are some commericals you absolutely can not stand? I know most of them are annoying. lol

One that I hate is the Decon one where this guy is dressed like a rat and is eating peanut butter I think. She says, "You disgust me." And he says, "Prove it." There is something about that commercial that makes the hair on the back of neck stand on end!! I'm not sure what it is, but I do my best to mute the TV when it comes on!!

Ok I'm bored and can't sleep. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Replies (41-50):
anitarichman
by Anita on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:02 AM

The Geico commercials.  I can't stand that talking gecko...he makes me want to strangle him. lol

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:06 AM
the personal catheter ones. Self lubricating! fits in your pocket!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Anything that shows toe fungus with those little creatures under the toenail.

Any drug commercial- penis pills.

Any credit report commercial.

Most Disney XD commercials.

Most commercials in general.
HisMommy4Ever
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM
I hate the Fabreeze commercials where they cover the ppls eyes. Stupid. Cant think of more right now but some are really annoying. Im mobile so i cant write fast.....
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate the Verizon commercial (I think) it goes, one two, Kalamazoo, three four Jersey shore..

UGH so annoying.

I also hate the sad animal shelter commercials where all the dogs and cats are so sad and abused :(

loisl25
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:11 AM

There's this local one that really drives me nuts and they play it CONSTANTLY! It's for a car dealership, and the owner has his two kids doing the commercial. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but they keep saying, "nice price" in unison over and over and over, and they look and sound like two little zombies the way they say it in this creepy monotone every time, lol. It's like someone has hypnotized them. There are others I REALLY hate that I can't think of off the top of my head. I will post them when I think of them, lol.

Melanie420
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM
And it sucks when the song gets stuck in your head lol

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I said the same!

Quoting Melanie420:

Those education connection commercials

Melanie420
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I remember new years eve 2010 bringing in 2011 I was waiting for the mtv new years eve show and all day long they played this commecial every 5 seconds, it drove my husband crazy lol

Quoting golliz:

Omg I hate those to! I cant stand that damn song its so annoying as soon as I see it coming on I litterly go crazy for the control to change it

Quoting Melanie420:

Those education connection commercials

BensMom12412
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Niquil. High pitched luluby. Drives me bat shit crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM
In oklhaoma there is one where the teenage daughter has a obvious speech impediment that makes her sound like she's got a mouthful of shit. But since she's the brat of the owner she gets to do it. Let our family build your family's home. Nope. Sorry girl who can't talk.

Then the dad said it once and it clicked where she got it because he can't talk either.

Also Mathis brothers spoiled kids

And Norman nobody

Oklahomans should know who I'm.talking about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)