Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I signed a petition to secede

Posted by   + Show Post

I want Texas to secede.  I live in Kansas.  Let them...lol.  Border Patrol is federally funded. We can pull that out and save some money.  Tons of drugs come through Texas.  The state likes to put mentally retarded people to death for crimes they don't understand. The state has a ton of bigots.  Why fight it?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

That is great...lol.

(glad I didn't really sign anything...looks around skeptically)

Quoting sugareemommee:

just that anyone who signs the petition will be put on a list (clearly!) that the government is going to come and load ya'll up in FEMA busses and deport you. 

I don't believe this, I find it all amusing. 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

What are the conspiracies?  Lol...I find the entire thing amusing and childish.

Quoting sugareemommee:

uh oh, government's gonna come after you!  ;)

(there are new conspiracies of course!)

LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM
If the states do secede then we are on the brinks of another civil war I really don't want that to happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
I don't want to be stuck with y'all crazy ass mofos just cause I live in the south!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've always said that I want the south to succeed and be our own little country.... I am NOT against it.  i am not in Texas but another Southern state.  I would sign.  It'll never happen though!

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM

The Southern states are much better stocked on ammo and weapons....

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

If the states do secede then we are on the brinks of another civil war I really don't want that to happen.

Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Autocorrect sucks. It was supposed to say fat not far.

Quoting angy129:

"Cutting a fart" is how I read that. Guess I need more caffeine this morning. lol 

Quoting Kaya529:

Where do I sign? I am all for cutting the far.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
do11face
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Aw, we aren't all bad. :(

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Lol, I hope my dad would move if Texas gets their wish.  At the same time, he is one of the people I am talking about.  He hates blacks, Mexicans, gays, Muslims, dwarves...  He likes guns...a lot.  I guess he can stay in Texas.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to be stuck with y'all crazy ass mofos just cause I live in the south!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've always said that I want the south to succeed and be our own little country.... I am NOT against it.  i am not in Texas but another Southern state.  I would sign.  It'll never happen though!

_Kissy_
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
I did to and I live in Texas. This state sucks big truck balls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Plus, they have fire ants....get rid of them.  We need border patrol for the damn fire ants.

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I had a few friends when I lived there, but I really hated it.  I did enjoy it when I lived in Texarkana, but I lived on the Arkansas side.  :)  I know there are good people, but it is pretty obvious there are a bunch of backwoods babies too.

Quoting do11face:

Aw, we aren't all bad. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN