Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I signed a petition to secede

Posted by   + Show Post

I want Texas to secede.  I live in Kansas.  Let them...lol.  Border Patrol is federally funded. We can pull that out and save some money.  Tons of drugs come through Texas.  The state likes to put mentally retarded people to death for crimes they don't understand. The state has a ton of bigots.  Why fight it?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Here's my question. Would the people in the military that are from Texas no longer be allowed to stay in? I know stupid, but hey we all have a stupid question every now and than lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM

YEP!

Quoting Anonymous:

Agrees :)

Quoting Anonymous:

not surprising considering all the other stupid things you do.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM

It won't. The whole thing is laughable and ridiculous.

Quoting Sunshine257:

I am from Texas and I think it would be a bad idea. Plus I don't think it will ever happen.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Lol, that is cool. I am not sure how that would work though. 

Quoting mommaoftwo:

Austin has a petition to secede from TX and remain with the US lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Well, I wasn't born in Texas, but I did live there and DH and I have residency there even though we aren't living there (he's military), so I guess I'm technically a Texan. I actually like it there. We aren't all bad you know. And there's bigots in every state.
pochaccotx
by Lost on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I don't even pay attention to that crap lol

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Lol, I didn't really sign anything.  My dad lives there.  It is just kind of funny that they think they could maintain everything they have as a single union.

Quoting pochaccotx:

You are mean trouser :-( *hmmph*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I was wondering the same thing the other day since hubby and I are Texas residents, and he's military lol. I don't think for a second this will happen, but if it did, I think it would be the same as someone from Puerto Rico serving in the military. Unless they cut off all ties to the US. Either way, we would make sure we got residency in another state before it happened, that way we could avoid any problems.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's my question. Would the people in the military that are from Texas no longer be allowed to stay in? I know stupid, but hey we all have a stupid question every now and than lol.

LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Yea I really don't want it to get that far to many lives lost in the civil war I don't need to lose my husband over this because more than likely he will be recalled if that even were to happen

Quoting TrouserMouse:

The Southern states are much better stocked on ammo and weapons....

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

If the states do secede then we are on the brinks of another civil war I really don't want that to happen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I say we should just give TX back to Mexico! The only reason I'm not for the South seceding is because I live in Florida. Let the South go, the federal government would save a fortune on food stamps.

This is a joke for those who don't recognize one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

If Texas is a country of its own, you have to set up border patrol on the border with texas. It's all the same

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured