Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the most expensive thing your kids have ruined?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My kids this week have gone insane. Normally they are calm and only make small messes. This week has been crazy. First they broke the drum set to rock band. Then they redecorated my couch and dining table with an ink pen. Lastly my sweet 2 year old left cookies in the dvd player and it refuses to work.
The drum set was an accident.
The couch and dining table wasn't and he was is grounded.
The dvd player I don't even know when she did that.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
4 moms liked this

Girl I would quit buying them stuff. That's a little excessive. Hugs.

Quoting Anariama:

Several couches,two x-boxes(at different times).Same thing with playstation,they went through 3 of those. A laptop my eight year old chucked off the wall in a fit.....Im sure there are more.Sigh..

NoahandEliza
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds drew with markers on an LV purse when he was 2. This is why kids are more dangerous when they're being quiet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EGNS
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM

42'' Flatscreen T.V  and there Wii

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Our 52" Sony Bravia....

Someone was pretending the Gator Golf Club was a sword. :/

MissMysteriouss
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM
8 moms liked this
We have 6 kids. They have never broke anything.

They have been taught to respect their things and other peoples things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ViridianSoul
  • Our complete Ashley microfiber couch/loveseat/chair set.
  • My brand new Ipod. He got mad at it and chewed it. Broke the screen irrepairably.
  • The rug in my old apartment with chocolate syrup all over it. Naturally, EXH did NOTHING to clean it up, so it stayed a godawful mess.
  • My $400 pair of glasses. I was sooo mad.

alwayskk

My leather couch.

They took a permanent marker to it. I've tried everything, it won't come off.

Honestly, I don't care that much. The couch they sold me is not the couch they delivered to me and it's uncomfortable but it was on closeout.

Anyway, they recently broke my emergency radio. It was crank powered, charged cell phones, had Am/FM and weather radio. It was only $50 but they broke it the SAME DAY I bought it. THAT made me really mad, so disrespectful.

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM

my son has dug deep marks into our (real) wood panelling with a screwdriver trying to "fix something". They both managed to bust our futon so now there is a big hole in it that no one can sit on... soon enough with a new couch. Water in the tv... permanant marker on the dishwasher. Oh and a sippy cup through a window. (all these things over the course of two years)

My kids are bigger disasters than me, I cant have nice things becasue I break everything... they happened to get that trait from me I guess. 

(ETA- and three pairs of glasses, two of mine and one of their grandfather's... brats... )

conweis
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM
All my furniture and a 1200 dollar laptop
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing, actually lol. But I live in a duplex, and the way it's set up I can see everything he does from my room or the living room. So he doesn't even try lmao.

Plus being on the spectrum..he wouldn't really do something like paint on the couch. Paint does not GO on couches, ya know lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)