Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the most expensive thing your kids have ruined?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My kids this week have gone insane. Normally they are calm and only make small messes. This week has been crazy. First they broke the drum set to rock band. Then they redecorated my couch and dining table with an ink pen. Lastly my sweet 2 year old left cookies in the dvd player and it refuses to work.
The drum set was an accident.
The couch and dining table wasn't and he was is grounded.
The dvd player I don't even know when she did that.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Replies (291-300):
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM

My daughter never has broken anything of mine. She had a fondness for losing her right shoe (god she hated/hates shoes like I do) but that was about it.

I got REALLY lucky lol.

Shes a worry wart though, so I doubt shed ever break anything or even be rowdy enough to break anything.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:16 PM
My $300 brand new sofa table :( had it less then a week and dd spilled nail polish remover on it. Ugh
Still irritated :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy425906
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Our brand new blue player - $100

mommyof2soon29
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM

My daughter is pretty careful with things, even as a baby she never really got into anything, Im lucky. The most expensive thing she has ruined was her Mobigo, but its cuz she vomited on it on her way to church.

Liyoness
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM

At 16 months or so, my DD put my phone in an indoor table fountain. I didn't discover it for several hours.

*Shrug* I was eligible for a free upgrade, so it wasn't a big deal.

MomVsBoys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this

At 300 replies chances are no one will read this but I had to say this (I haven't even bothered reading any replies yet) MY SANITY. The very first thing that came to mind when I read "the most expensive thing your kids have ruined" was my sanity.  My mind may have technically been free the first time round but Lord it's gonna be some expensive to fix!

MommieSDW
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM
My husband wasn't watching my 1 year old and he dumped water on my laptop. That's about it.
redvelvet42
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM

most expensive thing the ruined------- my figure!!!!! haha

sidesplittinglaughter

Bennett121
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

screwed up my 52 inch DLP TV, they ripped two cabinet doors right off the hinges and busted the doors up, knocked a hole in the wall, drew with markers and crayons all over the house, tore the door up to my dryer, busted the glass on my front load washer, broke a shelf in my refrigerator, busted 2 mirrors, demolished countless books, wow, my list is really long. Ummmm, I'm gonna stop now.   

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Nothing ...... Yet. My almost 7 year old dd is very calm and my 1 year old ds is pretty okay for now :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN