Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This woman WONT leave us be!!! ~ RANT ~

Ok so I live with SO in his parents apartment for the time being. His sister and his sisters wife and son also live with us. His sister is friends with a woman that lives downstairs... I cant stand this woman. She's pregnant with twins right now, and has three already that she NEVER stays home with. She's dirty... she never cleans her apartment, never cleans her kids, never FEEDS her kids. She's upstairs in this apartment instead of her own ALL the time. My little one is going on 4 months now and we're hitting the stage that he's working on his sleep schedule....  He was crying a few days ago because I sat him down while I went to fix him a bottle and this woman goes and picks him up then starts complaining on how heavy he is and saying that hes going to be put on a diet (hes 14.5 lbs right now and the doc says its great. he was only 3.bs 12oz at birth). I let it slide because SO said not to start anything with her... then the day before yesterday I was laying down with him on the couch watching our tv shows and cuddling and she comes in and just takes him.... WTF???? I just wanted to punch her but she's pregnant.... again because I didnt want to get kicked out of here I let it slide. I told SO about it that night and he seemed a little pisst off (finally) but didnt say much. THEN last night he was especially fussy and wanted a bottle. I sat with him and tried to calm him down while SO went and fixed him up a bottle. SHE comes in while SO is getting bottle and says "Oh let me see him" I say "no, I've got it he's just hungry, a bottle is coming". SHE goes to grab him away from me... Oh I saw RED. I turned to her and said "EXCUSE you? I said I f***in got this...." SO comes in the room and had to argue with her to make her GO AWAY he could see my face was turning BEET red (only does that when I'm about to kick ass). I'm so tired of her doing this crap and not to mention all the "advice" she likes to give. Like she knows how to take care of anything? SHe doesnt even take care of her own kids. Shes a whore... she screws and has kids that she lives off the child support after making their father have no rights and thinks its great but then tries to give ME advice on MY relationship? I want to kick this b***h down the stairs, seriously. I usually have some patience but my patience is RUNNING Out with this c**t.  I cant wait until she is no longer pregnant  then shes free game to beat the crap out of. If she doesnt stop with the telling me how to do EVERYTHING with MY son its going to be earlier. I'm at the pont that i dont CARE if i get kicked out. She needs to stay home with her OWN kids!!!!!!!

and since no one can concentrate on anything other than me calling names and not what my actual issue is I went and edited it for everyones f***in enjoyment. oh and WHY is this an issue to me? YOU sit and let some woman take your kid from your arms, act like they live in the place and constantly tell you what your doing is WRONG. And believe me, i WANT to get my own place. We dont have the funds right now, we're lucky his parents are letting us stay with them (another reason I havent torn this idiot a new one, out of respect for his parents).

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Replies (151-154):
christi34
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I don't blame you for wanting to kick her ass. How can she try to take care of someones else's child when she doesn't take care of hers. She should be concentrating on cleaning her damn apartment instead of being in every one else's. 

Do I hear a phone call to DSS in order for her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Whatever you say. I wasn't even trying to help, what is there to help? Cleansing???

Quoting elzingah36:

Not late in the game,just observing. Not really sure why you thought it was going to be "cleansing" to use her own words against her but made yourself look "real classy" in the long run. Look at how much you helped?

Quoting Anonymous:

Clearly you are late to the game and do not know what you are talking about. You see how the word bastard was put into quotes? There is a reason for that.

OP called this womans children bastards when her child is no less of a bastard than this womans children are. I was using her own word against her. IMO there has got to be something wrong with you to call ANY child a bastard out of anger, or just purely name-calling. She seems to not realize that her child is no different than the children she is calling bastards. There was an edit to the OP, just an FYI.

Quoting elzingah36:

Sick,there has got to be something really wrong with you if your callung a four month old a "bastard". Get help you nut!!

Quoting Anonymous:

"Free game to beat the crap out of"? Very mature. Then you would be in jail and your poor "bastard" son wouldn't have his mommy.

You're nutso lady! Get a grip. You're really this mad because she gives you advice? Why does she know so much of your business anyway?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I would call CPS on her. 

elzingah36
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I was trying to be nice on what words I chose. Nope,no cleansing needed. If you can't tell sarcasm than there's more going on than you "just using her words against her".

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever you say. I wasn't even trying to help, what is there to help? Cleansing???

Quoting elzingah36:

Not late in the game,just observing. Not really sure why you thought it was going to be "cleansing" to use her own words against her but made yourself look "real classy" in the long run. Look at how much you helped?

Quoting Anonymous:

Clearly you are late to the game and do not know what you are talking about. You see how the word bastard was put into quotes? There is a reason for that.

OP called this womans children bastards when her child is no less of a bastard than this womans children are. I was using her own word against her. IMO there has got to be something wrong with you to call ANY child a bastard out of anger, or just purely name-calling. She seems to not realize that her child is no different than the children she is calling bastards. There was an edit to the OP, just an FYI.

Quoting elzingah36:

Sick,there has got to be something really wrong with you if your callung a four month old a "bastard". Get help you nut!!

Quoting Anonymous:

"Free game to beat the crap out of"? Very mature. Then you would be in jail and your poor "bastard" son wouldn't have his mommy.

You're nutso lady! Get a grip. You're really this mad because she gives you advice? Why does she know so much of your business anyway?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)