Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This woman WONT leave us be!!! ~ RANT ~

Ok so I live with SO in his parents apartment for the time being. His sister and his sisters wife and son also live with us. His sister is friends with a woman that lives downstairs... I cant stand this woman. She's pregnant with twins right now, and has three already that she NEVER stays home with. She's dirty... she never cleans her apartment, never cleans her kids, never FEEDS her kids. She's upstairs in this apartment instead of her own ALL the time. My little one is going on 4 months now and we're hitting the stage that he's working on his sleep schedule....  He was crying a few days ago because I sat him down while I went to fix him a bottle and this woman goes and picks him up then starts complaining on how heavy he is and saying that hes going to be put on a diet (hes 14.5 lbs right now and the doc says its great. he was only 3.bs 12oz at birth). I let it slide because SO said not to start anything with her... then the day before yesterday I was laying down with him on the couch watching our tv shows and cuddling and she comes in and just takes him.... WTF???? I just wanted to punch her but she's pregnant.... again because I didnt want to get kicked out of here I let it slide. I told SO about it that night and he seemed a little pisst off (finally) but didnt say much. THEN last night he was especially fussy and wanted a bottle. I sat with him and tried to calm him down while SO went and fixed him up a bottle. SHE comes in while SO is getting bottle and says "Oh let me see him" I say "no, I've got it he's just hungry, a bottle is coming". SHE goes to grab him away from me... Oh I saw RED. I turned to her and said "EXCUSE you? I said I f***in got this...." SO comes in the room and had to argue with her to make her GO AWAY he could see my face was turning BEET red (only does that when I'm about to kick ass). I'm so tired of her doing this crap and not to mention all the "advice" she likes to give. Like she knows how to take care of anything? SHe doesnt even take care of her own kids. Shes a whore... she screws and has kids that she lives off the child support after making their father have no rights and thinks its great but then tries to give ME advice on MY relationship? I want to kick this b***h down the stairs, seriously. I usually have some patience but my patience is RUNNING Out with this c**t.  I cant wait until she is no longer pregnant  then shes free game to beat the crap out of. If she doesnt stop with the telling me how to do EVERYTHING with MY son its going to be earlier. I'm at the pont that i dont CARE if i get kicked out. She needs to stay home with her OWN kids!!!!!!!

and since no one can concentrate on anything other than me calling names and not what my actual issue is I went and edited it for everyones f***in enjoyment. oh and WHY is this an issue to me? YOU sit and let some woman take your kid from your arms, act like they live in the place and constantly tell you what your doing is WRONG. And believe me, i WANT to get my own place. We dont have the funds right now, we're lucky his parents are letting us stay with them (another reason I havent torn this idiot a new one, out of respect for his parents).

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
TattoodMommy19
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Yes it is correct but terribly rude.

Op fails to realize that her own child born out of wedlock, is also technically a bastard. This makes her look hypocritical and hateful.

Quoting Mommi3-Sarah:

Technically it is politically correct. A "bastard" is a child born out of wedlock. Its been used as an inault more than anything. So it may nor be classy, but it is correct. (only if OP is using the word by its meaning and not as an insult)

OP: id have already bitch slapped her. Just thinking about that woman taking MY CHILD away from me or even trying to... Oh man, shit would be hitting the fan.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound just as disgusting as she does...just fyi. Calling kids bastards? Very classy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Last I heard every single person has a father.  You sound like an immature little girl having a fit.  If you don't like who comes into the apartment then move out and get your own.

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM

But if she really wants to use it correctly she would admit that hers is a bastard also as beings her child was born out of wedlock. So no she is not using it correctly she is using it as a degrading and name calling!

Quoting Mommi3-Sarah:

Technically it is politically correct. A "bastard" is a child born out of wedlock. Its been used as an inault more than anything. So it may nor be classy, but it is correct. (only if OP is using the word by its meaning and not as an insult)
OP: id have already bitch slapped her. Just thinking about that woman taking MY CHILD away from me or even trying to... Oh man, shit would be hitting the fan.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound just as disgusting as she does...just fyi. Calling kids bastards? Very classy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Well, retarded is a word, that if used correctly is also PC, but when it is used in the saem context as this rant I just read, it would be meant as an insult. Just sayin

Quoting Mommi3-Sarah:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Not to be mean but a bastard is a child born out if wedlock.

Quoting carolinapride82:

having a child that has no father on purpose and not getting married is two different things completely. My SO is there with me and his son, and is involved. SHE goes out and purposely finds guys to get pregnant, then takes the children away from the man and lives off the child support.... a bastard is someone without a father. My child has a father and knows who he is. BIG difference.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Wow. Stopped reading at the "she has kids that are bastards". Yet I noticed you said SO and not DH. so what does that make your kid, born out of wedlock?

Hypocrite.

JC2223
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this

I can understand your frustration, but you should seriously look at yourself and your own life before attacking others for theirs. You don't sound much better than she does. Your child, by definition, is a bastard. You don't work and live in someone elses home with your child that you had out of wedlock. You also sound very uneducated and have anger management issues. I suggest you work on bettering yourself before you go attacking other people for the same life choices you've made. Maybe that's why she angers you so much...maybe you see yourself in her because based on the little you wrote...we can see a lot of similarities!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I'm a bastard...I've never even met my father...wouldn't know him if I was standing right by him...LADIES!!! Its just a word, chill the fuck out.
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

You need your own place.  If you don't have the money to get your own place, you need to change your attitude.  Keep your hands to yourself (before and after she has her twins) and just let her know that you don't want her touching your child.   

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Did you just say she took your SO anyway from you when she came over?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM

She's not going to admit to it...she just editted it. Lmao!

Quoting barrelracer1699:

But if she really wants to use it correctly she would admit that hers is a bastard also as beings her child was born out of wedlock. So no she is not using it correctly she is using it as a degrading and name calling!

Quoting Mommi3-Sarah:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN