Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

christmas music

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

is good for the soul. I listen to it day and night. my son loves it. I hope to put up a tree here soon. Hopefully the tree will resemble Jesus. my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM

bump

SavdNSanctified
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM
How will the tree resemble Jesus?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I will cut it to size and somewhat form, as well as put a lot of ornaments on it

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

How will the tree resemble Jesus?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

So you're saying that Jesus looked like a Christmas tree? Hmmm interesting. Are you possibly smoking pot while you're decorating for Christmas?? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM

LOL that's really now how I meant it, but that's funny. I had to give up pot awhile ago :(

Quoting Anonymous:

So you're saying that Jesus looked like a Christmas tree? Hmmm interesting. Are you possibly smoking pot while you're decorating for Christmas?? lol

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I listen to it all day also! In the van, at home etc. The kids adore it. Same as movies in the van and at home. Awesome for the soul. We already decorated but we get a real tree, so nothing until 2 weeks before Christmas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I honestly did not mean Jesus reminds me of a christmas tree in another response lol. I just wanted to honor him on a tree. I always always want to get a real tree!

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

I listen to it all day also! In the van, at home etc. The kids adore it. Same as movies in the van and at home. Awesome for the soul. We already decorated but we get a real tree, so nothing until 2 weeks before Christmas.

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM

LOL, I actually understood. Mt tree has tons of different ornaments, and colored lights, but I have manger ornaments, and so many more honoring him. GL with your tree, post a pic when it is done! <3

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly did not mean Jesus reminds me of a christmas tree in another response lol. I just wanted to honor him on a tree. I always always want to get a real tree!

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

Proud Army wife and SAHM to seven! turkeyfalling_leaves

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I love lights, and putting up ornaments, especially one's that are personal to me and my family. will do :) you too!

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

LOL, I actually understood. Mt tree has tons of different ornaments, and colored lights, but I have manger ornaments, and so many more honoring him. GL with your tree, post a pic when it is done! <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM

That's the funniest way I've ever seen that put. 

You mean you want it to reflect your beliefs, right?  lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)