Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We're supposed to be getting married tomorrow, but after what I found last night... Eta I asked him.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies
1 mom liked this
I really don't want to. Last night he fell asleep and his phone was on the charger, so out of curiosity, I went through it. Well I found pictures of another girl, but none of me... :( I'm so hurt right now and I don't know what to do. I can't say anything to him because he will turn it around on me about going through his phone.. I don't know what to do. I am so heartbroken. And what makes it worse, this girl is extremely unattractive:/

Eta a little more info, they weren't naked pictures or anything. And he has always deleted his call and txt history since I met him and I honestly always thought it was because he has something to hide.

Update I guess.. I asked him. He said they were for his friend so his friends PREGNANT WIFE doesn't catch him. I know he isn't into dark skinned girls so I thought it was odd but you never know.. I do know that his friend is into black girls because he likes huge butts. But that still pisses me off. His best friend is cheating on his pregnant wife, this is the same friend who introduced mine to some girl and then he hung out with her behind my back!! THAT'S why I snooped because I never do!! Ever!! I forgave him and moved on, but yesterday he also was saying he'll call tomorrow off because I was wearing my old guy friends pj pants, that I've had for two years!! I just never wore them but I had nothing else!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Say something to him anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Talk to him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Get all your evidence before you say anything to him...if he's doing anything he'll only learn to hide it better.
hudson.maggie
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Talk to him. Don't go into a marriage unsure of yourself or him. Don't place blame on him, just say you noticed the pics and were wondering what they were from. Are they naked pictures?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Just say no while your standing on the alter , then tell him.

OR

Ask him when he wakes up , if he's got nothing to hide he shouldn't be defensive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
3 moms liked this

Don't let him turn it around on you, looking at his phone isn't even close to being as bad as him cheating on you. The guy was going to cheat his way into a marriage with you, that's beyond fucked up.

raegansmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
13 moms liked this
If you don't feel like you can talk to him, you really have no business marrying him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Is he cheating on you with this other girl (did you find texts or recent pics of them together?). If not, it's not neccessarily a deal breaker but you should talk to him about it. There's really no good reason for him to keep pics of a random girl when he's about to get married. 

alwayskk
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this

If you feel like you can't even confront him about this, that is a big red flag.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)