Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter's asleep, and I have a job. So why are YOU on here?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I see these posts that say shit like "I'm a such and such, ask me anything" I can't help but notice that they never come from anyone that I would actually even WANT to have a conversation with. Bragging about being on PA, but not working or contributing to your own family. That is not what a SAHM is. That is just laziness. . Does anyone else wonder why they aren't playing with their kids if they are that bored?

For the record, it's naptime in THIS house. My house is clean to;)..lol I'm a SAHM, but I clean houses and bust my ass in the evening when my husband gets home so that he doesn't have all the financial weight on his shoulders. If you CAN'T work, thats understandable. But to be able-bodied enough to sit around and play online all day shows me that you COULD do some type of job. Just my thoughts....

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (21-30):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
About to go to work...I'm just waking up and having my caffeine...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo827
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Just took my dd to a drop in daycare and I have about 40 minutes until I have to be at my clients house so I'm just wasting time ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivy801
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm home alone, almost. The cat is here should I be like playing with him? I mean he doesn't like me much and to tell the truth not sure where he is.

mom2four1978
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

My kids are at school. I work outside the home 2 evenings a week. My house is clean. It doesn't take near as much to keep it clean when the kids are in school. Plus my kids are all a little older now so the messes aren't as big.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Gathering pine cones?

Quoting Aislinn:

Kid is at school. House is spotless and I do not feel like gathering pine cones, just yet. HA! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HunternChase
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM
It's not not for me.. I was just state a fact..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HunternChase:

I am a stay at home mom my house is clean but I wanted to stay home and watch my kids grow up.. I am not online all day long.. I take care of what needs done.. I cook, clean and help my kids with homework.. Dinner is always hot when hubby comes home weather we eat before him or not.. Thank you!!

Calm down mama....unless you're bragging about being a lazy mooch, then it wasn't aimed at you:( Don't get mad. Do what ya do

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I work weekends only now so that my ankle/tibia has time to actually heal. My husband also has every weekend off, so he can watch her. I'm thinking of taking on a second weekend job, but not sure if I can handle it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM

My kids are in school, and I am an accountant with my own business and I work from my office in my home.  If I want to work I can, if I don't, I won't.  I can work any time of the day or night.  Oh, and my cleaning lady comes on Friday.  I do need to figure out what I want to make for dinner though.  I am slacking on that one.

Anonymous

Can you give me house cleaning tips!!  I work full time.  My dh works full time.  My kids are in school.  But, my house can get so messy. 

Anonymous
1 mom liked this

I work full time but can multi-task.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)