Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter's asleep, and I have a job. So why are YOU on here?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I see these posts that say shit like "I'm a such and such, ask me anything" I can't help but notice that they never come from anyone that I would actually even WANT to have a conversation with. Bragging about being on PA, but not working or contributing to your own family. That is not what a SAHM is. That is just laziness. . Does anyone else wonder why they aren't playing with their kids if they are that bored?

For the record, it's naptime in THIS house. My house is clean to;)..lol I'm a SAHM, but I clean houses and bust my ass in the evening when my husband gets home so that he doesn't have all the financial weight on his shoulders. If you CAN'T work, thats understandable. But to be able-bodied enough to sit around and play online all day shows me that you COULD do some type of job. Just my thoughts....

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (41-50):
jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I'm home because my Dr.s said so, and I'm watching my 16 yr old eat his breakfast because he's home from school until Jan. 7th because his Dr.s said so and for the record , my house isn't as clean as I like but it is what is, it'll get clean clean soon enoug
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
No, I don't have a man, I have a husband and life partner. Lol, kids these days!

Quoting chaoticmess:

Oh please shut up! you just want attention and probably dont even have a man lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I could work if we needed me to, but since my dh makes good money, I have plenty of time to do whatever.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
My kids are at the sitters house and I am on my lunch break at work.
Aislinn
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Quoting LucyMom08:

Gathering pine cones?

Quoting Aislinn:

Kid is at school. House is spotless and I do not feel like gathering pine cones, just yet. HA! lol

LOL Best fire starter, ever. You do not need kindling if you have about eight pine cones. And, if you ever need to start a campfire and everything is wet? Pine pitch and pine cones are your friend! Yes. I take how I am going to keep my always freezing cold behind very seriously... lol ;)

faeryfrog
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I work full time but am taking a few days off, kids are in school
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM

My house is clean, my son is in school, I don't go volunteer until 11am and  dinner is currently cooking in a crock pot. :) Hot Damn i love my life! Given to me by my husband. <3 I'm forever grateful to that man. 

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
It's my day off. I'm waiting for DH to get back from the store so I can make pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon strussle. My youngest kid is 17.
Ask me anything....
chaoticmess
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Lmao husband . man . so its all the same. but are you the op ?

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I'm home because my Dr.s said so, and I'm watching my 16 yr old eat his breakfast because he's home from school until Jan. 7th because his Dr.s said so and for the record , my house isn't as clean as I like but it is what is, it'll get clean clean soon enoug

mandy18192
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Nap time here too. She has a cold so she is sitting up on my lap sleeping so she can breath. Poor thing:( I can't move or ill wake her so I'm sitting on my iPod doing what ever untill the power goes out again.:/
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I bragged about the same thing. i didn't need attention just giving props to the awesome man I am married to. :) Woot to having a good life! 

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I don't have a man, I have a husband and life partner. Lol, kids these days!

Quoting chaoticmess:

Oh please shut up! you just want attention and probably dont even have a man lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I could work if we needed me to, but since my dh makes good money, I have plenty of time to do whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN