Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proof black people voted for Romney!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
Stacey Dash (from clueless) is on the view and she is a black republican who voted for Romney. Just thought I would share since so many think that "'most" black people voted for Obama only because he is black.

On another note, she did get constant viscous hate mail and twitter comments saying that she should be voting for Obama because of her race. So two sides to that coin I guess
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband voted Romney and is black.
JMmomof2
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM
My dad voted Romney and he is half black!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Yes. 3% of black people voted Romney or third party. Your point?

BabiiYarellie
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
7 moms liked this
If all you saw when you went to vote was the black guy and the white guy. Then you my racist bastard friend shouldn't be voting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
3% isn't much. But yeah my point is in the post

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. 3% of black people voted Romney or third party. Your point?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I'm not sure how where you got that impression from my post but ok. I did not vote only because I live in a very red state. It wasn't going to matter.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

If all you saw when you went to vote was the black guy and the white guy. Then you my racist bastard friend shouldn't be voting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM
3 moms liked this
I voted for Romney and my hair is black.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
When is everybody gonna drop this fucking nonsense? Seriously people don't vote based on skin color, many black people don't agree with Obama and you know what the rest of America doesn't give a shit anymore. We've all accepted the facts and moved on with our elves. It will be a nice day when you wake up and stop bitching about the president or what could have been. If you only care about color vs white then just stfu cuz nobody likes racist idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I'm a democrat.

And some people did vote on race. My post was just to point out to the people on here who believe that MOST black people voted for Obama because of race. People have made posts about it, this is my public rebuttal

Quoting sweetieiv:

When is everybody gonna drop this fucking nonsense? Seriously people don't vote based on skin color, many black people don't agree with Obama and you know what the rest of America doesn't give a shit anymore. We've all accepted the facts and moved on with our elves. It will be a nice day when you wake up and stop bitching about the president or what could have been. If you only care about color vs white then just stfu cuz nobody likes racist idiots.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Uh everyone knows that some black people voted for Romney. Obama only got 93% of their vote so clearly some didn't vote for him. Did you think you were providing us with groundbreaking info or something? I bet you didn't know that some people on welfare also voted for Romney. Surprise surprise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured