Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are NOT an accident!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

(I believe this message is for someone in particular who is struggling...)

You are not an accident. Your birth was no mistake or mishap, and your life is no fluke of nature. Your parents may or may not have plannd you, but God was not at all surprised by your birth. In fact...He expected it.

Long before you were conceived by your parents, you were conceived in the mind of God. He thought of you first. It is not fate nor chance nor luck nor coincidence that you are breathing at this very moment. You are alive because God willed it.

God made every single detail of your body. He deliberately chose your race, the color of your skin, your hair, and every other feature. He determined your natural talents and your uniqueness in personality. The Bible says, "You know me inside and out. You know every bone in my body. You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.:"

And because God made you for a reason, He also decided when you would be born and how long you would live. He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and even your death. The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your Book."

God also planned where you'd be born and where you'd live for His purpose. Your race and nationality are no accident. God left no detail to chance. He planned your life for His purpose! The Bible says, "From one man He made every nation...and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."

Regardless of the circumstances of your birth or who your parents are, God had a plan in creating you! It doesn't matter whether your parents were good, bad, or indifferent. God knew that those two individuals possessed exactly the right genetic makeup to create the custom "you" He had in mind. Many children are unplanned by their parents, but they are not unplanned by God.

God never does anything accidentally, and He never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything He creates.

God designed this planet and our environment so we could live in it. God planned our planet with great precision. The more physicists, biologists, and other scientists learn about the universe, the better we understand how it is uniquely suited for our existence, custom-made with the EXACT specifications that make human life possible.

If there was no God, we would all be "accidents," the result of astronomical random chance in the universe. Life would have no purpose or meaning or significance. There would be no right or wrong, and no hope beyond your brief years here on earth.

But there IS a God who made YOU for a reason! And YOUR life has profound meaning! We discover that meaning and purpose ONLY when we make God the reference point of our lives. This paraphrase of Romans 12:3 is so true: "The only accurate way to understand ourselves is by what God is and by what He does for us."

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I was as my mom says " a joyful surprise that medically was impossible". She was told nine years before I was born that she could not medically have anymore children. Six months into her pregnancy she went to the doctor for pains and miscellaneous symptoms, they sent her to be tested for gallbladder issues, they required a pregnancy test prior to the testing and low and behold she was pregnant with me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

god made a mistake creating this world

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm here because my daddy nutted in my moma.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Lol this!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm here because my daddy nutted in my moma. Not because of God.

Kitschy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I'm not an accident either. I'm a manipulation tactic used by my mother to keep my dad from leaving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyDayLazy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM
That's a nice way of looking at the world. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarriedYoung
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
well if that works for you then im glad that works for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Quoting eesmommy:

I was as my mom says " a joyful surprise that medically was impossible". She was told nine years before I was born that she could not medically have anymore children. Six months into her pregnancy she went to the doctor for pains and miscellaneous symptoms, they sent her to be tested for gallbladder issues, they required a pregnancy test prior to the testing and low and behold she was pregnant with me.

What a fabulous story!  Thanks for sharing.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Lol... I never thought of it as a fabulous story... but my dad says he prayed everyday from that diagnosis of pregnancy that I would be a girl.... he already had five boys and I guess one girl wasn't enough. He says he was really excited when I popped out a girl.... and when I say popped out I mean literally, my mom barely made it onto the bed and did absolutely no pushing. She says labor started at the supper table in the form of little cramps... this was at 5:30. She had been told to come in to the hospital as soon as cramps started since she was over due. They arrived at the hospital at 7:40 U was born at 7:47. Mom says I was a 7:47 plane landing:) hehehehe.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting eesmommy:

What a fabulous story!  Thanks for sharing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured