Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are NOT an accident!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

(I believe this message is for someone in particular who is struggling...)

You are not an accident. Your birth was no mistake or mishap, and your life is no fluke of nature. Your parents may or may not have plannd you, but God was not at all surprised by your birth. In fact...He expected it.

Long before you were conceived by your parents, you were conceived in the mind of God. He thought of you first. It is not fate nor chance nor luck nor coincidence that you are breathing at this very moment. You are alive because God willed it.

God made every single detail of your body. He deliberately chose your race, the color of your skin, your hair, and every other feature. He determined your natural talents and your uniqueness in personality. The Bible says, "You know me inside and out. You know every bone in my body. You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.:"

And because God made you for a reason, He also decided when you would be born and how long you would live. He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and even your death. The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your Book."

God also planned where you'd be born and where you'd live for His purpose. Your race and nationality are no accident. God left no detail to chance. He planned your life for His purpose! The Bible says, "From one man He made every nation...and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."

Regardless of the circumstances of your birth or who your parents are, God had a plan in creating you! It doesn't matter whether your parents were good, bad, or indifferent. God knew that those two individuals possessed exactly the right genetic makeup to create the custom "you" He had in mind. Many children are unplanned by their parents, but they are not unplanned by God.

God never does anything accidentally, and He never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything He creates.

God designed this planet and our environment so we could live in it. God planned our planet with great precision. The more physicists, biologists, and other scientists learn about the universe, the better we understand how it is uniquely suited for our existence, custom-made with the EXACT specifications that make human life possible.

If there was no God, we would all be "accidents," the result of astronomical random chance in the universe. Life would have no purpose or meaning or significance. There would be no right or wrong, and no hope beyond your brief years here on earth.

But there IS a God who made YOU for a reason! And YOUR life has profound meaning! We discover that meaning and purpose ONLY when we make God the reference point of our lives. This paraphrase of Romans 12:3 is so true: "The only accurate way to understand ourselves is by what God is and by what He does for us."

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bright.Eyes
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I know this :))

Kellyjude1
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM

A child is a blessing..... 

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I was given up for adoption, so in a way I was an "accident". That didn't make me any less precious for my parents and it didn't make my life unworthy. My birth may have been "bad news" for one person, it was a blessing for another.

Sharon
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Wait how does god will us here, doesn't that take our parents free will away?

Anyways I was most definitely an accident, and dad got snipped as soon as they found out.
I don't feel sad about it it's cool, my dad was an accident, I was an accident, DF was an accident, our first born was an accident. Nothing wrong with being an accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM
I was an accident that they tried to get rid of.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shelbypb
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Lol I call my son mommy s little uh-oh :) sure he was an accident but he is one of the best things that has happened to me :)

also god didn't make my baby I did with the donation of some sperm from his bio dad 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Quoting amanda81919:

Are you an abortion survivor?

amanda81919
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Apparently.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda81919:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
all_4_my_son
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
God had nothing to do with me being conceived, but continue to believe whatever if it helps you sleep at night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Quoting amanda81919:

Apparently.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda81919:

Were you raised by your birth parents, then?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)