Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am about to freaking lose it!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM
  • 14 Replies

This is me venting i just need to get this all out before i explode! here is some back story when i found out i was pregnant i was with Peytons daddy and he used me for everything couldn't keep a job i was paying for my apartment but he was on the lease and also my credit did suck.  which was before i knew the lies that were coming and the irresponsibility. Well i found out he was mad and kicked me out so i ended up having to move back to my parents. i am stuck! i work 40 hours a week and something is always coming up so the money i save to get out ends up going to that. i had my car hit the other day a guy backed into me well hes claiming it wasn't his fault so now they might not pay for it my window is broken and wont roll back up and it is 50 degrees here and i have a year old baby that i have to take to daycare and that cold air is coming in on her!!! but they wont fucking fix it!!! you have got to be kidding me! When it rains it freaking pours and i just want to crawl in a hole and cry! I have no one i can talk to about any of this so this is the only way i can get it out so that i don't break down and blow up. i feel stuck and alone and i just don't know what to do anymore. i constantly have people riding my ass and telling me how to take care of my daughter at home i am a damn good mom and they know it, its just the simple fact that they like to control literally every single move i make. i cant have my daughter around the fighting and screaming anymore. its so bad that last night i was smoking and talking on the phone so my step dad comes out and tells me i need to come in and take care of my kid...she was sleeping that was my one break i get. he was just pissed because i was outside smoking. its stupid pity shit like that! our fights consist of him calling me a fucking idiot and stupid and constantly telling me to get my shit and get the fuck out. my mom she just sits there with her head down. because he wont stop till he feels like hes broken you down and gets his point across it got so back the other day he backed me into a corner with Peyton in my hands screaming at me and telling my mom to take peyton. he just gets so scary sometimes, and sometimes i would just love for him to hit me. just so i can go off and get it out. he has never laid a hand on me though. i know he wouldn't my heart just cant take this anymore! sorry this is so long!! just needed it out.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Donor?
slt1680
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:04 PM

sorry baby daddy

Quoting Anonymous:

Donor?

3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I'm so sorry. (((HUGS))) Hang in there. You're just in a difficult spot. It won't last.
Cookies85
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Fuck that. You need to get out! GL! 

slt1680
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM

what is GL? i know! i cant stand it! im the only one that stands up to him and it bites me in the ass every damn time!

Quoting Cookies85:

Fuck that. You need to get out! GL! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I sure wish you would go to High Schools and be a Poster Child on WHY us "old fashioneds" go on and on about do NOT go around having sex before you are educated and on your OWN.  And have sense to not be desperate for a human who has a penis.

that is all... 

Yes, you made your bed, now you have to lie in it.  

You best do what you can to get that education right now so you CAN be independent.

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
do you have car insuranc
Even if it was your fault , they should cover it
Is there anyone you can stay with, family or friend
Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
slt1680
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Thanks i seriously hope so idk how much more i can take of it! I want out of this slump and ive never been so down in my life i generally try to be as positive as possible but dang! its just all coming down on me so fast.

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

I'm so sorry. (((HUGS))) Hang in there. You're just in a difficult spot. It won't last.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope that things get better soon

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I hated having to move in with my parents.. it sucked. and they tried to boss me around. You'll get past it.. and hopefully the douche that hit you pays for the damage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)