Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to be in Boston. What's fun?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Just wondering what are the must sees in Boston?  I was there last year and did Faneuil Hall, the USS Constitution, and a harbor tour.  What touristy/fun places would you hit the first week of December? 

Has anyone done a Harvard Tour?  What about the Old North Church? Favorite restaurants down near the Westin Copley Place?

Thanks! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

bumping.

edelweiss23
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM
The glass flower museum at Harvard!

Pm me if you like! I love Boston!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Omg burr. Lol. Let's see, the aquarium is always great, there is a kids museum that rocks. Hint- if you go the last hour its free! You can do it in an hr.

Ummmm.... what else.... I've been a million times. Oh a ducktour if its a nice day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Thanks!  I will look it up and read more about it! :)

Quoting edelweiss23:

The glass flower museum at Harvard!

Pm me if you like! I love Boston!

luvmymonkeys27
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Are you bringing your kids? The swan boats and duck tours are awesome... although if you are going in the winter they might not be running. I used to live at Harvard University, it's a beautiful and interesting place, so a tour would be cool. The aquarium and science museum are awesome too if you've got kids. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM

The kids are staying at home so I'll be by myself!  I'm so excited! :)  Do the duck tours run in the winter?  I'll have to look that up.

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Omg burr. Lol. Let's see, the aquarium is always great, there is a kids museum that rocks. Hint- if you go the last hour its free! You can do it in an hr.

Ummmm.... what else.... I've been a million times. Oh a ducktour if its a nice day!

1smartcookie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Aquarium, Museum of Science. Duck Tour if it's not too cold.

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Good question. I'm not sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

The kids are staying at home so I'll be by myself!  I'm so excited! :)  Do the duck tours run in the winter?  I'll have to look that up.

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherinNH
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I love the North End, aka Littly Italy. Tons of great food, plus they have Mikes Pasteries right next to Old North Church!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quoting motherinNH:

I love the North End, aka Littly Italy. Tons of great food, plus they have Mikes Pasteries right next to Old North Church!

I just looked up Mike's Pasteries and it looks AWESOME!  Have you been on an Old North Church tour?  Just wondering if it's worth it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured